🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Calendar event missing on my other device..

Options
viscocent
viscocent Posts: 14 Level 2
I play candy crush friends saga on both my mobile device and tablet my mobile device is updated with winter wallpaper, but when i switch to my tablet it still has the wallpaper from last month, also my level proggress is much updated in my mobile device thwn on my tablet, my tablet has like a day delay on progress also i have different number of power ups in my mobile and tablet, also the calendar event does not exist in my tablet but exist in my mobile device. Is this is sopposed to be? Already tried clearing the cache and force stopping the app, no change. Also how do i get my id? Thanks.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,744 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @ciscocent A Warm Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

To get your ID number, follow this link  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

I will get back to you about the "Event" issue after checking something.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    edited December 2019
    Options
    viscocent said:
    I play candy crush friends saga on both my mobile device and tablet my mobile device is updated with winter wallpaper, but when i switch to my tablet it still has the wallpaper from last month,
    ---->  This was just a glitch!  And it will clear by itself.  Hence, do not worry about the background at all!

also my level proggress is much updated in my mobile device thwn on my tablet,
    ---->  Are you talking about the regular levels OR the special event levels?

my tablet has like a day delay on progress
    ---->  I am guessing you are talking about the Special Event progress, here!

also i have different number of power ups in my mobile and tablet,
    ---->  That is normal for all players... each device has different number of boosters as they are stored on the Device memory but not to the game, and it is not any glitch or issue  

also the calendar event does not exist in my tablet but exist in my mobile device.  Is this is sopposed to be?
    ---->  NO, check if there are any updates available in the App store / Play Store, and install them.  That would do the trick :+1: 
    If that did not help, then the ONLY way to get the event on your tablet ALSO is to reinstall the game App.  But, if you do that, you will loose all your boosters on your tablet.

Already tried clearing the cache and force stopping the app, no change. Also how do i get my id?
    --->  Gave the link in my above comment =)  

Thanks.
    You are Welcome :+1: 

Hello again @viscocent, I have written my response above itself in bold fonts 
  • viscocent
    viscocent Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    That was quick, thanks, my app in my tablet is updated, i made sure of that before posting. And i am taking on the regular level my tablet is still on level 599 but my phone is already on level 607+
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @viscocent Thank you for replying back :+1: 

I will find out about the level difference and get back to you.  But, please be patient with me as it might take a while for me to get back to you.  It has been a bit hectic here =) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?