🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Let's Break the Ice: It's Question Time!

124»

Comments

• caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    Thanx @wafercookieflippers for tagging me😊.
    You get me to my old golden days.
    I can remember there was no TV or mob and we used to play outdoor games.
    I am the youngest member of my family and like others learn from my elder brothers & sister. They never played with dolls or others and so I am. Now I can understand due to financial crisis we never demand any thing even dont know that we can purchase these items.
    Normally we make a ball with old papers squeezed in a round shape covered with a pollythene and for stregthening bind by some rubbers. I cant forget ever those self made balls😓.
    A part of that we used to play with marbles and kites a lot😍.
  • DoubleB423
    DoubleB423 Posts: 252 Level 4
    QUESTION #2- 

I know this won't be a popular one, but what the heck..

What was/is your job that you have enjoyed the most?.......  Aaaaaand go.
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Thank you @DoubleB423! I haven't been able to post a new question this week like I had planned. I really appreciate you posting this! I will pick it up on Sunday as promised. 

For now, let's answer this great question you have. I think it is only fair that you go first. 😁 <3 🐳
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Great thread, @wafercookieflippers, I love it 🤗 I haven't had time to check in earlier, but I'll answer @DoubleB423's question by saying that the job I enjoyed the most is this one! Being a Community Manager for such a great Community is a pleasure, every day. And that's thanks to you all. You make this Community a wonderful friendly place and that makes me proud ❤️
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,799 Candy Moderator
    I think my favorite job was serving in the military.  It gave me a chance to do a lot of things I never would have thought of , served in roles not traditionally what a 'female' would do, and know that what I was doing was helping to support and defend my country.  It also allowed me to live and travel all over the world.  I was able to meet a lot of interesting and wonderful people and have kept in touch with quite a few of them.
  • christine88
    christine88 Posts: 844 Level 5
    My favorite job was working for a state park over the summer at the front gate. I was able to meet many park patrons who would give me some if their old books so I could read them. Over those summers I would read a new book every few days. 
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    edited December 2019
    The job that I have *enjoyed* the most was being a summer nanny in high school. Everyday I got to be with a family of kids, go swimming, take them to kid movies, do crafts, play games, be outside. the kids were so fun and sweet. But then 5 pm would roll around and I would get to go home, eat dinner, hang out with my friends, sleep. Even though I didn't know what it was like to be a parent, I knew this set-up was pretty awesome! All my friends thought it was lame to be playing with kids all day but I know I had the best summers enjoying myself while supposedly "working." I think about the family all the time.  <3

Thanks so much @DoubleB423 for the question and thank you very kindly for responding with such a sweet answer @QueenMia! Thank you too @bearwithme and @christine88=)
  • Mahiveche
    Mahiveche Posts: 763 Level 5
    Doctors translator for my Church and various health programs meetings for Sirians family refugees.

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?