🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

**EDIT: Rude** extremely unfair!

Options
brandon2u
brandon2u Posts: 6 Level 2
edited December 2019 in Discussions
many players getting ads for extra turns and free daily boosters... this was unfair and biased in a game advertised for "friends" ... but now they also get three tries on each holiday event level... while the "unfabored" get only one try.... **EDIT: Rude** King?!?! 
how many more freebies you going to give these favored players? 
how am I to compete with friends that get such an extreme advantage??? 
PLEASE do not insult me with generic response of "testing"... 
this has been going on FAR too long for testing. 
i know several people that have had access to these features over 6 months. 
by now, all or some of the features should have been implemented for everyone. 
"friends" is bias, unfair, frustrating... not fun to play with friends. 

Comments

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @brandon2u I know it doesn’t sounds ideal for some of us about the testing group thing.  I personally never have the add feature on my CCFriends game, eventho I’ve been playing since the first week the game launched, and there were times that I have to wait for so long for certain events, but it won’t stop me from playing, because I know most of the events will come around again eventually, for instance I didn’t get to play the nutcracker pilgrim costume last year, and they brought it back couple weeks ago, or one of my best buddy didn’t get the event for  Santa Yeti last year, and this week he got a chance to unlocked it, so basically what I am saying is sometimes we just need to patient and believe me the studio never stop working on providing all the best possible for all of us, it’s just not all can happened in one hit. 
  • gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options
    I don't get ads and i get one try a day for my holiday event but it's all good! You cant miss what you never had.I'm just saying theses are my thoughts I like the game(s) so sorry you feel this way😉.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?