🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

My lollipops are gone

Prajna60
Prajna60 Posts: 2 Newbie
I have been encountered with an error before, so i did the re-installation and after i re-install it, i do realize that my lollipops are gone, i remember that i still have 20 lollipop hammer, 19 stripped, and 19 wrapped. But now i only have 3 wrapped after i re-install the program. How can i get my lollipos back? Ty

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,667 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Prajna60 A Warm Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community!

I am very sorry to say that you will not be able to get your Lollipops back :(  (UNLESS you have purchased them with real money)!!

The reason for this is, the Lollipops and such boosters are stored on our device memory.  Once we delete the App, the boosters too will be deleted from the game.  Unfortunately, these Lollipops will not be reimbursed by the King team :o     

If you change your device and transfer the game, it is the same situation, then also.  But, you will still be able to play and use up all your boosters on your old device.

Hope this made sense!!  If you need to reply back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!  
  • Prajna60
    Prajna60 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I did re-install on the same device. If you say so, then it must still there even if i re-install the program in the same device, but the fact that my lollipops are gone so i think that's not stored based on the device memory. I did re-install it only. not change the device so as long as i do re-install in the same device, it must be still there right because of the device memory?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?