🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Fail One level

xpadafora
xpadafora Posts: 21 Level 2
Hey Candy Crush community 🙂 i just have a Simple question. If i fail One level on the Holiday Calender, i still recieve the Friend?
First week i got Misty 🤗 but on this week i fail One level and Im worried that i Will not recieve Yeti 😭

So, how many lvl can we fail and still win the rewards?

Thanks for your attention 😘

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,322 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @xpadafora A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you have failed to pass the level today :o   Very sorry to be the bearer of the bad news!!  

And yes!  Unfortunately, your doubt is true... we will not receive the character of that week if we do not win even a single level out of the 7 levels that are provided for us in a week  :( 

But, no need to be upset!  I am sure we will see more chances of getting Yeti costume again in future, hopefully!  Because, King has been so generous and sending many things in our way, so you will probably see Santa Yeti too :+1: 

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  Please post back if you need further assistance, by tapping on "Type your Comment"  box located below. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!   

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @xpadafora
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Friends Saga forum.🤗

We're sorry for your problem, we've encountered some issues with the event and a major post has been made about some of these issues. You let us know your problem there. Click here.
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Hello @xpadafora A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you have failed to pass the level today :o   Very sorry to be the bearer of the bad news!!  

And yes!  Unfortunately, your doubt is true... we will not receive the character of that week if we do not win even a single level out of the 7 levels that are provided for us in a week  :( 

But, no need to be upset!  I am sure we will see more chances of getting Yeti costume again in future, hopefully!  Because, King has been so generous and sending many things in our way, so you will probably see Santa Yeti too :+1: 

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  Please post back if you need further assistance, by tapping on "Type your Comment"  box located below. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!   
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    I had the same exact question because I failed today's level! The others have been manageable  but this one didn't provide near enough moves and space to make needed combos. By the time I felt like I was making progress I ran out of moves. Oh, well.
  • PummyRaj
    Hello Laura @LauraLMason How are you doing?  It has been a while since I have talked to you 🤗

Sorry to know that you could not win today's level!  Great to see that you are not boggled by it :+1:  Hopefully, we will get more chances to gain these characters again!!  

Have a wonderful day/evening!
  • xpadafora
    Thank you so much for answer my question, you guys are great 😀

Lets hope that tomorrow will be better a day. Good luck everyone 😋👍
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    When I went to do today's board it gave me the chance to try yesterday's again! This time I was able to pass and continue with today's board and pass it as well. So, it looks like if you fail a day you might get other chances later to try again. 
  • PummyRaj
    That is great to hear @LauraLMason :+1: 

Unfortunately, I did not get that lucky in the first week  May be King has tweaked the event a little bit or it might be just a glitch in your game!!  Not sure!  I will find out and make sure about it on Monday, once the team gets back to office :+1: 

Hope this made sense!  Have a great weekend ahead 🤗 
  • xpadafora
    It happen to me too, i got another chance to play the level and Guess what? I pass it😀😀 
    Santa Yeti where i go! 😏😏

Glad to know you make it too @LauraLMason 😎
  • FallenAngelwing
    FallenAngelwing Posts: 12 Level 2
    I passed all of week 2 but did not get the Yeti Santa costume. Surprised by how disappointed I am. Is this a glitch or what?

• PummyRaj
    edited December 2019
    Hello @FallenAngelwing Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have not received the Santa Yeti Costume :o  Yes!  Looks like it is a glitch that popped-up in the second week of the event!!  

I am collecting all the details of the players who had this issue with their game in this thread  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/273003/no-reward-for-day-6-week-2-of-holiday-calendar-after-winning/p1

Can I request you to head to that thread and provide your details that I have mentioned in the 1st page of that thread, as this thread is about different context?  If you have any questions, please post there itself and I will check back later :+1:

Thank you for understanding!  Have a great rest of the weekend :)      

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?