🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Join the GIF Battle!

Comments

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,062 Pro Player 👑
    👋 @bearwithme @Nat09 all great ideas these are my in-laws kids or outlaws as I call them they have everything even holidays so always stuck for ideas that aren’t boring. My kids are adults so my daughter just wanted a real Christmas tree 🎄✅done son will be money or Xbox something like that
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    @Nat09 @BQN537 @bearwithme I'm not sure exactly how old your nieces and nephews are @BQN537 but sometimes it's nice to get fun gifts that they normally wouldn't ask for or would be embarrassed to buy for themselves You know--the kind of cutesy novelty items thats even some us adults (speaking of myself here) like to get.

I'm thinking of stuff that we liked to do on Christmas morning: a little Lego set or a bobblehead from their favorite movie, a little craftset to make an ornament on the spot, some Play-Doh or slime (ha), a book of brainteasers/crosswords/Sudoku, little handheld puzzles you have to figure out how to get apart, jigsaw puzzles, they have so many collectible tiny toys in things called "blind bags" that you figure out what they like and get a few. They open them and it's fun to see what they are. 

Some can even be practical like a cute keychain, colorful USB cables and/or or phone chargers, a multiport USB charger, or some little handmade change purses that can hold earbuds, fairy/string lights, photo frames in classic black or white.

I also love the experience idea @bearwithme . You could take them all to ice cream or do something with them you used to do. Or do something totally different. Like what about a volunteer projects together and you treat them to dinner after? 

Whew. That's what I got for now. 

I hope you guys have a great weekend. I'm not going anywhere permenantly, not at all, but I will be gone the weekend. Have fun wrapping. I haven't even started buying. 🙂♥️🐳
  • BQN537
    👋 @wafercookieflippers @bearwithme @Nat09 wonderful ideas all of you nephew is 25 so he won’t be there but still like to get him something and niece is 16.
    I'm still a big kid at heart anything to do with cartoon characters Disney stuff and love snow globes always have
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Okay @BQN537 if I were you I would maybe ask mom/dad if they have iPhones or other mobile that uses a USB charger. Then get a set of USB cables that either work with iPhone or are mini USB in long lengths: 6ft and 10ft . (Sorry I am American and I don't use the metric system). A lot of people don't know there are longer USB cords out there. It is a game changer. I gave them to my sister and she said it was the best thing I ever gave her. Ha. Of course something else small and sweet to go with it like a little figurine or ornament or something that says "hey! I remembered you like this!" Or "this is so cute that I want you to have it!"

I think it's wonderful that you love Disney and snow globes. There are so many happy things there. That's really sweet @bqn@BQN537. 🤗 Have a great weekend mate.
  • BQN537
    Thanks for the tip @wafercookieflippers good idea 💡I still remember playing with LEGO and when you trod on a piece ouch to say the least another thing we call them powerbanks here in Oz daughter bought one in USA they are great if you have a blackout or charging phone/ tablet whatever device you have .
    Have a great weekend mate
  • Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    So many great ideas @wafercookieflippers my parents are the hardest to buy for, I go tomorrow and try to finish my shopping.

@BQN537 I remember stepping on those LEGO blocks, 🤣 that does hurt, you end up talking to yourself “ told those kids to pick their toys up 🤬” say a lot of words in your head 
  • BQN537
    👋 @Nat09 @wafercookieflippers @bearwithme LEGO should come with a warning ⚠️ label about treading on it.
    Parents good question my parents have passed away but still got granny (mother in law) we just bought her a little veggie garden she loves gardening I will keep on thinking 🤔 
  • Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    @BQN537 I was shopping again, this is 3 days in a row, I’m in so much pain I had to take morphine, now it’s relax the rest of the weekend and do nothing. On a brighter note, I’M DONE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING.😁
  • BQN537
    👋 @Nat09 still got 2 to go

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?