🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

completed the second week of Christmas challange but did not get my Christmas Yeti?

eggybean
eggybean Posts: 11 Level 2
I completed all levels of the second week of the Christmas Challange but did not get my Santa Yeti

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi all,

And welcome to the Community! 

Please note that in order to collect all the pieces for a costume, you must collect the in-game Candy Surprises that appear on various blockers on the level as well - Maybe you are missing one or two?

This said, we are investigating to see if there's an issue with the reward. Thanks a lot for the info you've provided us with, they'll be very helpful! 

We'll keep you posted. Thanks for your patience 🍒

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,258 Candy Moderator
    Hello @eggybean Hearty Welcome to you all to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue with the Holiday Event reward!!  There were few more players who have complained about the same issue in last couple of days!!  I have already escalated this issue to the Friends Community In-charge...  I am collecting this below info to send it over....

1) your game user ID number  -- this link will help you --->  "Find Game ID Number"
    2) Device you are using
    3) Version you have 

Talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful weekend!

** TO reply back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below =) 
  • tiffmom
    tiffmom Posts: 13 Level 2
    I have the same problem. I completed all the holiday calendar levels for the second week, but did not get the Yeti Christmas costume. It was Friday, or Saturday, when I thought there might have been a glitch. I completed the level that day (day 5 or 6), but didn’t get any rewards at all. Anyway my ID #is 9968654443 I play on an iPad OS 13.1.3. I have no idea what version of the game I have. I have no idea how to find out what version I have, or how to update to the latest version etc
  • winterdeep
    winterdeep Posts: 7 Level 2
    That’s pretty much it. Didn’t get the costume  😕 I’m on an iPad 
  • eggybean
    eggybean Posts: 11 Level 2
    Samsung tab T8
  • happykook
    happykook Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited December 2019

Samsung Galaxy S9+

Android version 1.27.6

I have a Samsung Galaxy s9+ and the most current version of the game according to google play. and when i finished week 2 I was still 30 shy of getting santa yeti, but then my wife got it on her phone

What is going on here?
  • happykook
    happykook Posts: 6 Level 2
    I didn't get the yeti either, but for some reason my wife did...
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @winterdeep and @happykook Hearty Welcome to you all to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue with the Holiday Event reward!!  There were more complaints about the same issue within last couple of days!! 

I have already escalated this issue to the Friends Community In-charge,  They will look into it once they come back to work tomorrow.  But, they will need below details    
    1) your game user ID number  -- this link will help you --->  "Find Game ID Number"
    2) Device you are using
    3) Version you have 

@happykook, I have noticed that you have already posted your details in one of the other threads.  Hence, no need for you to post again :+1: 
  • winterdeep
    winterdeep Posts: 7 Level 2
    User id is in my post above. Ipad. Version 1.27.6
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @rjtown59 Hearty Welcome to you all to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue with the Holiday Event reward!!  There were more complaints about the same issue within last couple of days!!  

I have already escalated this issue to the Friends Community In-charge,  They will look into it once they come back to work tomorrow.  And thank you for providing your details, because they will come in handy for the team to look into the issue :+1: 

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi all,

And welcome to the Community! 

Please note that in order to collect all the pieces for a costume, you must collect the in-game Candy Surprises that appear on various blockers on the level as well - Maybe you are missing one or two?

This said, we are investigating to see if there's an issue with the reward. Thanks a lot for the info you've provided us with, they'll be very helpful! 

We'll keep you posted. Thanks for your patience 🍒

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?