🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Booster gone

Shishmis
Shishmis Posts: 4 Newbie

Why are my booster (lollipops) gone and why are no bonus videos showing anymore? A few days ago i had over 10 of each now i haven't one. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,558 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Shishmis A Warm Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear that your boosters have disappeared!!  Can you tell me something... by any chance, did you delete and reinstall the game App recently? 

With regards to "Bonus Videos" --> That is a feature that is available for only certain group of players at a time.  Once our turn is over, the feature will be moved on to other group.  Looks like, your turn is over now!  I am sure you will get them back again, but not sure when!! 

Hope this made sense!  Please post back and let me know about the "Boosters"!

** Tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to reply back. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • Shishmis
    Didn't reinstall the app. Logt out and logged in its all what I've done
  • Shishmis
    And if their any news about my boosters? 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,558 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Shishmis, Hope you had a nice weekend :)

Did not get a chance to talk to the game in-charge about your issue with boosters.  I will find out and let you know as soon as possible 👍

Just wanted to make sure... are you having this issue with Candy Friends game OR Candy Crush Saga gams?

Talk to you soon!  Have a great week ahead!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?