πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Meet OddFish, Producer for Candy Crush Friends!

Comments

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Nice Β to meet you @OddFish Alena is a lovely name. I’ve not been playing Friends for long and am only up to 337. I wasn’t keen at first but am warming to it. I am mainly managing without boosters as when I get a chest Dachs frustratingly always appears with the key when I’ve only got one life left. How am I supposed to do several levels in 1 hour with 1 life? Β I have to be very lucky when he comes back for the 2nd time (and only need to get 2 levels) to actually have a couple of lives left and manage to pass and get the chest. I just hope I get better πŸ˜‚
  • lmhutter
    lmhutter Posts: 14 Level 2
    Feature request: Concerning F5 - i think those of us who have inactive players on our Fabulous Five team should have a button to hit to request a new team.Β  The last 3 teams I have been on, it's just been me and one other player participating.
  • DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    I am currently somewhere on 250. I love the game
  • RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,264 Level 5
    Hi @OddFish, welcome to our community!
    My favorite games is candy crush friends... My level is 2220 πŸŽ‰πŸ€©πŸ­πŸ¬πŸ™ˆ
  • Mahiveche
    Mahiveche Posts: 763 Level 5
    Hello @OddFish =)
    I am sure that you will do a great job, for the joy of all of us.

As time pass you will find out what a great family we have here!Β 

I got here at the comunity lately but I immediately felt comfortable and felt at home. Friends and the main staff here are so kind and attentive to make everyone feel at ease, cared of and loved.Β  =)<3
  • Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Hi @OddFish, so very nice to meet you, I’m Nathalie from Canada. I’ve been playing for a while and my favourite character is Rachel ( maybe because she is French and so am I 😁) I just love how she turns her back to you when you loose πŸ˜‚ Love the new event with Jelly Queen, she’s already in my scrapbook. Keep up the wonderful work you guys do πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ°πŸ₯°
  • AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Hi @OddFish Welcome to the Community. I wanted to ask you as a representative of producer's team that when did Candy Crush's Team and King's Team got new idea to create this awesome game? Was it earlier decided to make this during launch of Candy Crush Jelly Saga ? Is there any inspiration behind formation of this game ? Or it's an idea oriented project which is global ?
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    edited January 2020
    Hey @OddFish. It's my honor to meet you.
    My name is Sofia and as you will notice, just recently I became Game Expert in CCFS and member of month.

Β I love to meet new people and make new friends here and also, this community is my second home where I can find peace and relax a bit in my free time.

My favorite character is...who else...Nutcracker. Seriously, I really really like him oh so much and his outfits are so wonderful, dynamic and elegant just like him.

Anyway, please you and your team keep up the good job and make this game even more better for everyone.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?