🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(REPORTED) My Christmas / Holiday Event has disappeared

Answers

• helen81
    helen81 Posts: 1 Newbie
    toriann13 said:
    My Xmas event disappeared yesterday and I have tried your suggestions above and it has not came back. Help!
    I played the christmas event the first two days, but now its disappeared.
    I The christmas event sign is not on my screen.
    Thank you for help.User id: 10460237499
  • Sor90
    Sor90 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Mine Christmas event disappeared in week 2.

• ruialves
    ruialves Posts: 15 Level 2
    Im using iPhone 7
  • tpgautreaux
    tpgautreaux Posts: 1 Newbie
    User ID 10171787741

Version 1.27.6

platform iPhone

went away this week 

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi everyone and welcome to the Community! 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. 

We have noticed that this seems to have happened after the latest update (App version 1.26.7) - We believe itt is related to the fact that the new event packages need to be downloaded again after you made the update. 

Please follow these steps and let us know if that solves the issue > Clear cache and cookies from your device, then quit and restart the game (do not re-install) and play a normal saga level.

It is also important to note that this could happen in case you have been playing offline for a while - In this case, make sure to connect to internet while you are performing the steps above and give some time for the packages to download. This should help and bring the event back. 

We are also going to do some investigation on our side and see if there's a bigger problem and it would be good to know if the winter maps have disappeared for you at the same time?

Please let us know, that will help us investigate! 

Thank you 🍒 

• ruialves
    QueenMia said:
    Hi everyone and welcome to the Community! 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. 

We have noticed that this seems to have happened after the latest update (App version 1.26.7) - We believe itt is related to the fact that the new event packages need to be downloaded again after you made the update. 

Please follow these steps and let us know if that solves the issue > Clear cache and cookies from your device, then quit and restart the game (do not re-install) and play a normal saga level.

It is also important to note that this could happen in case you have been playing offline for a while - In this case, make sure to connect to internet while you are performing the steps above and give some time for the packages to download. This should help and bring the event back. 

We are also going to do some investigation on our side and see if there's a bigger problem and it would be good to know if the winter maps have disappeared for you at the same time?

Please let us know, that will help us investigate! 

Thank you 🍒 

I try and don't worked for me i need to win the normal level ? cause i lose and no calender to me
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi @ruialves! Try to pass a level by winning it, yes. Once you won a level, if you still don't see the calendar, please try to close the game again and reopen.

Let us know! 
    Thanks
  • ruialves
    QueenMia said:
    Hi @ruialves! Try to pass a level by winning it, yes. Once you won a level, if you still don't see the calendar, please try to close the game again and reopen.

Let us know! 
    Thanks

I win the one i already had pass but no calendar to me i closed and open the game and no calendar

• stramonium
    stramonium Posts: 113 Level 3
    As With BGT, nothing seems to work to bring back the event. The winter landscape disappears a few days before the calendar. The start page is still wintry. When it came to the BGT (both times) the event disappeared and came back completely without me doing anything. Maybe it's the same thing now? It seems I can't have events they come and go, but mostly they just go, and won't come back all.
    Can I check? because I'm always affected.
  • StrongAK
    StrongAK Posts: 1 Newbie
    I was on week 2 day 7 and the game crashed and forced a restart. I had just begun the level when it happened. When the game reloaded it said I failed. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

User ID is 1600072896. I was unable top capture a picture. But I'm glad to know this info for future reference.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?