🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Beat the Superstar - Beat Foley1362 and win free boosters!

Comments

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    edited December 2019
    @gr33n3y3z - that’s not my wish!! I wish for everyone to participate 💪🏻 Hence why the 3 levels.

However once your done beating me and qualify for a booster, why run up the score and go for 3 boosters was more the point. All that does is block another from winning. But a competition is a competition!!!

Besides 3 levels = 9 chances for a badge 🙌🏻

Plenty to go around if you think you got what it takes to beat this Top Gun 😎 

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 24,993 Pro Player 👑
    Very gracious of you @gr33n3y3z but you really don’t have to 🥳🤩🤪🥰
  • gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    @Foley1362 I understand you now, my thing is don't  mind the boosters,I loved the badge though. It's more of being on top tbh on the leadership board. If i play i will go for 1011 level fair warning!  I will take it easy and play later on in the week. 
  • KingChewy
    gr33n3y3z said:
    @Foley1362 I understand you now, my thing is don't  mind the boosters,I loved the badge though. It's more of being on top tbh on the leadership board. If i play i will go for 1011 level fair warning!  I will take it easy and play later on in the week. 
    Good - maybe I’ll play that one again after you win just to prove I can beat you more than once 😂

Sincerely,
    Maverick 🤣
  • caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    edited December 2019
    Hiiiii @Foley1362 you forgot me.

I dont lie was waiting for your contest eagerly. 

Will try to play if possible.
  • KingChewy
    @caambuj - of course I haven’t forgotten you! I had Elsa do a tag for everyone so perhaps you didn’t receive that one 🤔

I’m very sorry to hear you might not be able to participate 🥺 Hopefully the two week timeframe for this final BTS of 2019 will allow you to compete.

Might I also add, knowing now that you beat all of us multiple times with one good eye is super impressive 😱. Have you ever seen the movie 🎥 Goonies?!? One eyed Willy would be impressed sir 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    Hi @Foley1362

Thanx for your concern n you know I like you. You always make me smile😊.

My eye treatment is going on from last 6 months n operated twice. I wish would be cure by simply eye drops n not require surgery(Retina is good but cornea is badly damaged)🤞.

Hey I didnt see the movie 'Goonies' but now I will sure😁.

• Simon888
    Simon888 Posts: 289 Level 4
    Foley1362 said:
    @gr33n3y3z - that’s not my wish!! I wish for everyone to participate 💪🏻 Hence why the 3 levels.

However once your done beating me and qualify for a booster, why run up the score and go for 3 boosters was more the point. All that does is block another from winning. But a competition is a competition!!!

Besides 3 levels = 9 chances for a badge 🙌🏻

Plenty to go around if you think you got what it takes to beat this Top Gun 😎 

I think that is a fair point. I have been lucky enough to win champion badge a few  times so it will be nice for nine new players to get Champion badge and spread the Xmas cheer  =)
  • DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    My score on level 110 is 68730
  • KingChewy
    Hi @DeepshikhaSharan - thank you for participating. However you need to provide a screenshot as well in order for the score to be considered valid. Can you please edit your post with this? 🙏🏻
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?