🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Can't log in - connection error

Options
Cozzie69
Cozzie69 Posts: 9 Level 2
hi there i recently changed my passed and can't log in to any of my games. It comes up in red saying "connection error, please try again later" 

Answers

• Cozzie69
    Cozzie69 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
  • Cindy-25
    Cindy-25 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    I am having the same problem.  I tried shutting down the tablet and trying again but I still get the same error message.
  • Stringy
    Stringy Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I keep getting a 'connection error' message and I can't login to my account. This has been going on for days. My game is up to date and internet connection is fine so I can't work out how to fix this. Any ideas?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,189 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Stringy Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you please tell me which game you are having this issue in?  
    And also what device are you using to play the game?

Will you be able to show me a screenshot of that error message? 

** TO post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  And to post the Screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" option to upload the image from your device. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening and a wonderful New Year =)  
  • Stringy
    Stringy Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it as according to the advice on another post.  the error message is a sign that the game is corrupted. It was farm heroes super Saga. This has happened to me before but I had forgotten what the fix was so it would be useful if this was in the FAQs as it had happened on many of my king games. I got back to where I was in the game before it happened but of course have lost all my boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?