🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(REPORTED) My Christmas / Holiday Event has disappeared

Answers

• PandaAmanda
    PandaAmanda Posts: 2 Newbie

I got the Christmas Event on the first day.  I played the first 3 days’ levels.  On the 4h day, the event disappeared.  I contacted you guys via email and have not heard back since.  That was about two weeks ago.  My game User id is 7202489342   I am playing on Windows 10, but I also have the Samsung and Android apps as well.  They also do not have the event anymore.  My app version in Windows 10 is 1.27.6.0  It does have the winter maps. There is no way to clear my cache and cookies on my pc. Thank you for any help you can provide.  Also, the Samsung and Android apps do not have the winter maps either.

• Ellenh1987
    Ellenh1987 Posts: 6 Level 2
    My event dissapeared since week 2.
    I can only play with the basic characters while i have all of them

User id: 1167793239
    Samsung s7 edge
    Later version 1.27.6

I idd uninstall the game a couple of days ago because it helped before. Please help the game is not fun anymore
  • yukibear
    yukibear Posts: 119 Level 3
    Got a shocked when I login today, my X'mas event disappeared. Read thru the thread, I closed n reopen. It's back! 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited December 2019
    yukibear said:
    Got a shocked when I login today, my X'mas event disappeared. Read thru the thread, I closed n reopen. It's back! 
    Glad it's back for you, @yukibear 🤗

To all - Could you please try the steps below and let us know whether it's back for you or not? Thank you 🍒 

"Please follow these steps and let us know if that solves the issue > Clear cache and cookies from your device, then quit and restart the game (do not re-install) and play a normal saga level.

It is also important to note that this could happen in case you have been playing offline for a while - In this case, make sure to connect to internet while you are performing the steps above and give some time for the packages to download. This should help and bring the event back. 

We are also going to do some investigation on our side and see if there's a bigger problem and it would be good to know if the winter maps have disappeared for you at the same time?"

Please let us know, that will help us investigate! 

Thank you 🍒 

• Krupt10
    Krupt10 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hello. I am glad to hear I am not the only one. My holiday event game disappeared midway playing. My user id 10353609555
  • ruialves
    ruialves Posts: 15 Level 2
     @QueenMia Still nothig to me i tried all you said and no calendar to me since december 13
  • Suprids
    Suprids Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi, my Christmas holiday event disappeared on the second week. My user ID is 5358860773 and the last update was on December 10.
    I hope you can make it something about it.
    Thanks.
  • Ellenh1987
    Ellenh1987 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Still not working. I tried everything. I don't play it anymore it is not fun....
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi @Krupt10, @Suprids - Welcome to the Community! 
    Could you please confirm whether you tried the steps or not? 

@ruialves @Ellenh1987 - Thanks for the info. We're investigating. 

Will keep you posted. Thank you for your patience 🍒
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
    edited December 2019
    Hi!

Just wanted to play and it was no longer there.

Here are my technical details: User ID 2916564840 Android  Tablet Huawei

Version: 1.27.6   Update 10.12.19

Tablet runs over WiFi. - Wlan

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?