🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

problem with contests

Options
Ahmed_mansour
Ahmed_mansour Posts: 20 Level 2
I've problem 2 games with different Facebook's accounts the first on level 2222 & i haven't holiday calendar as you see on first picture but second game have it & onther contest onnow what's can i do ??? picture 2

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,281 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Ahmed_mansour Hope you are finding your way and having fun in the Community =)  

I am sorry to say that I am not very clear on the issue!! 

1) I understood that you did not receive the Holiday event on the account in which you are playing level # 2222;

2) I have also noticed that you have the events on the other account, where you are at level # 195!!  I can see 2 events -- one is the "Holiday Calendar" event and the other one is "Beat 4 Octopus levels" challenge. 

Can you please explain again about your question? 

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • Marcelamary
    Marcelamary Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited December 2019
    Options
    **EDIT: Unsupported Language**
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,281 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Marcelamary Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that the Community supports English language ONLY for everybody to communicate and understand better.  Hence, please post your comment in English again! 

Or post a new question through this link  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/post/question/support1 

Looking forward to seeing you again!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Ahmed_mansour
    Ahmed_mansour Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options
    PummyRaj said:
    Hello @Ahmed_mansour Hope you are finding your way and having fun in the Community =)  

I am sorry to say that I am not very clear on the issue!! 

1) I understood that you did not receive the Holiday event on the account in which you are playing level # 2222;

2) I have also noticed that you have the events on the other account, where you are at level # 195!!  I can see 2 events -- one is the "Holiday Calendar" event and the other one is "Beat 4 Octopus levels" challenge. 

Can you please explain again about your question? 

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
    my question is wh haven't ithe holiday events on the first account which is 2222??

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?