πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) 🌟 Share some love for the Holiday for a chance to win 30 Gold bars!

Comments

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Spending quality time with family, catching up, sharing a meal, reminding them that they are loved ❀️
    πŸŽ„This is the sweetest sentiment and really touched my heart. I will be following your example and taking time to remind my family that they are loved. Thank you so much for sharing. I wish you and your family a happy holiday.πŸŽ„β™₯️🐳
  • ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3
    My best friend and i have always wanted to escape the cold and go somewhere warm and sunny in the winter and this year we are finally doing it. We'll spend Christmas Eve at home with my family and then we are off to Vietnam for two weeks. Can't wait. Happy holidays everyone!Β 
  • RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,262 Level 5
    In my city I have almost nothing to do and my girlfriend lives in another city ... I think I will spend at home with my family and friends and playing games of the King, I will spend the New Year at church thanking God for one more year
    πŸŽ‰πŸ†™
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    I’ll be spending time with my family here and my King family here.😊
  • minespatch
    minespatch Posts: 6 Level 2
    Enjoying my father after he was in the hospital two years ago and now we're celebrating with him back on his two feet. He's so lucky.
  • writingstudio
    writingstudio Posts: 6 Level 2
    Thank you all for a very festive year of CCFS - 365 consecutive days of play, today! It’s been brilliant!Β 

• nvr2balone
    nvr2balone Posts: 4 Newbie
    A poem I wrote in 2011

Love Is

Love is not only the genuine affection for someone,

but the desire to express the joy in the person's existence,

to express the feeling of completeness that you feel when around them,

the security in knowing you can say anything,or nothing at all and be understood.

Love is not only good times, but the sharing of the pain and loss of the bad;

love grows and evolves, it is as quiet as a hug, or as loud as a shout of joy,

it can be found in a crowded room with the object of your affection,

or in a memory passed while alone in contemplation

love is something in spite of or because of the faults that make us human,

love may not make us better people,but it shows us the way

love can give us the courage to face our fears,or to be ourselves

love is not showy, love just is

• CarrieAC123
    CarrieAC123 Posts: 7 Level 2
    I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Holiday!!!πŸ€—β›„πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ
  • candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    I'll be enjoying the holidays with my family and friends to think warm thoughts to outlast the cold. My little brother and I will make a snowman and have a snowball fight. When it's Christmas Day, I'm looking forward to seeing his reaction when he opens his presents and get something very unique that he will love.

My cat really enjoys it under the Christmas tree. She'll be the only thing that keeps my Christmas spirit in me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?