🐾Lovely Pets everywhere! Participate in our Contest and win some Gold Bars
💐Grab your Spring-tastic Jelly Queen wallpaper here!
🙌 Beat the Mods Miss_Dani...and our special guest Nix66!

(FINISHED) 🌟 Share some love for the Holiday for a chance to win 30 Gold bars!

Comments

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• writingstudiowritingstudio Posts: 4 Newbie
    Thank you all for a very festive year of CCFS - 365 consecutive days of play, today! It’s been brilliant! 

• nvr2balonenvr2balone Posts: 4 Newbie
    A poem I wrote in 2011

Love Is

Love is not only the genuine affection for someone,

but the desire to express the joy in the person's existence,

to express the feeling of completeness that you feel when around them,

the security in knowing you can say anything,or nothing at all and be understood.

Love is not only good times, but the sharing of the pain and loss of the bad;

love grows and evolves, it is as quiet as a hug, or as loud as a shout of joy,

it can be found in a crowded room with the object of your affection,

or in a memory passed while alone in contemplation

love is something in spite of or because of the faults that make us human,

love may not make us better people,but it shows us the way

love can give us the courage to face our fears,or to be ourselves

love is not showy, love just is

• CarrieAC123CarrieAC123 Posts: 7 Newbie
    I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Holiday!!!🤗⛄🎅🎄🎁🎍
  • candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 12,329 Level 5
    I'll be enjoying the holidays with my family and friends to think warm thoughts to outlast the cold. My little brother and I will make a snowman and have a snowball fight. When it's Christmas Day, I'm looking forward to seeing his reaction when he opens his presents and get something very unique that he will love.

My cat really enjoys it under the Christmas tree. She'll be the only thing that keeps my Christmas spirit in me.

A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

📝📚 A list of all stories I have written so far 📚📝

👉 New bee? Check out this story! 👈
    ~ The Candy Friends and their Nen types: Check here! ~
    *Hunter X Hunter by Yoshihiro Togashi

🍭 Candy Crush addict & anime lover 🍭
    ❤️ CCFS expert. Ask me anything! ❤️

Highest RC Win Streak: 15
    Highest Candy Necklace Win Streak: 35

Face masks now MANDATORY in some areas. Please wear them and stay safe.
    Stay informed.
    😷❤️🦋
  • marajaynemarajayne Posts: 36 Level 2
    I love our annual Nerf Gun fight.  When people spend their first Christmas with us, they get a starter gun (manual, only shoots a few bullets before needing a refill), but if they come back, they get a good one!  We've got quite the arsenal.  😁
  • marajaynemarajayne Posts: 36 Level 2

Love your tree.  We do ribbon and a bow too! 
  • debs58debs58 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Visiting our local garden centre in December always makes me feel very festive 🎅
  • flew66flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Thank you CCFS community. This is the wonderful time of the year to share love and joy. I really enjoy how the night scene has been transformed in the holiday season. Here are a few pics from my neighborhood. Enjoy!

"It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

Find out more about Game Experts here!
  • MahivecheMahiveche Posts: 764 Level 5

A Christ-Centered Christmas is my way of celebrat it.  =)

The first question I have asked myself is why did God decide to send Jesus to the world in the first place? What was the purpose of the incarnation of Christ?
    So why did God send Jesus, and why did He send him as a babe in the manger?

Matthew 1:23
    "Behold, A Virgin Shall Be With Child, And Shall Bring Forth A Son, And They Shall Call His Name Emmanuel, Which Being Interpreted Is, God With Us".

In this one straightforward verse, we get a genuinely profound principle.
    The whole reason that God sent Jesus was so that He could walk among us and be in us.
    God sent Jesus so that we could be reconciled to Him and that both God and man could have an intimate relationship with one another.
    If you stop and think about that for a second, it has profound and deep meaning. The God of the universe cared so much about you and I that He sent His son to make a relationship possible. He wanted to be with us.
    Because of this principle, what do you think would be a good way for us to focus on a Christ-centered Christmas
    For me, that means to stop what I am doing and getting so involved in the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season and make time to spend time with our Heavenly Father personally.
    The whole purpose of the Christmas event was not to celebrate only gift-giving, family, or making our children happy, none of those things are bad things in and of themselves, but the purpose of the Christmas event from God’s perspective was to cultivate a relationship between Himself and us.
    So if we are to have a Christ-centered Christmas, then that must mean that we are going to honor the wishes of the one that gave the gift of His son and cultivates that relationship that He so earnestly desires.

That's Christmas for me. 

I wish you all a blessed one, full of joy, peace and divine love  <3  =)
  • tammy1018tammy1018 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Peace on Earth to Everyone.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
  • say_kitty-Katsay_kitty-Kat Posts: 1 Newbie
    Christmas is a hard time of year for me....lost 2 sisters to opioid's, and my only daughter committed suicide ....so it makes it hard to celebrate without them. Sorry to bring everyone down, but Christmas just makes me sad. 
  • BudmanIIBudmanII Posts: 7 Newbie
    Going to spend the day with my girlfriend and our dog Budman, playing CC saga and friends and soda...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.