🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

No Awards for Winning

djnelson5565
djnelson5565 Posts: 1 Newbie
 I just finished today's holiday event and I won but it did not give me my awards, it just went on to see you tomorrow.  Why and can I get my awards?
I love the event and did well but I got really disappointed today. I really need my awards for winning. 

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Hello @djnelson5565 and welcome to our friendly community.  I am sorry to hear you did not get your rewards for today's challenge.  Other players have reported this same issue.  I will let the CM know.  Did you by any chance take a screenshot when you finished the level? 

It has been reported that today's calendar event was particularly challenging in ensuring you actually freed the package that was placed inside the level.  You can actually pass some of the levels without freeing the gift box.  If you don't free the gift box, you won't get the prize(s) for that day.
  • ffs
    ffs Posts: 142 Level 3
    Didn't recieve award week3, day6.
    Using Samsung 8 android 
  • caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    Hi @djnelson5565 n @ffs

I can understand your feeling as the same problme appeared in my game also. I think that was week 2 day 6.

But as our superstar @bearwithme mentioned in above post, it can be due to you passed the level without clearing the gift box. Unfortunately I did the same in week3 day2 and couldnt receive the reward. I am posting my screenshot where you can see in the bottom right corner that there is a unfree gift box.

• Danielculin
    Danielculin Posts: 20 Level 2
    I’ve got the same problem. I finished the level and cleared all blockers and didn’t receive my gift. Second week in a row.
    Game ID: 10986769988
    Device: iPhone 7 plus
    Game version: 1.27.6
  • ffs
    caambuj said:
    Hi @djnelson5565 n @ffs

I can understand your feeling as the same problme appeared in my game also. I think that was week 2 day 6.

But as our superstar @bearwithme mentioned in above post, it can be due to you passed the level without clearing the gift box. Unfortunately I did the same in week3 day2 and couldnt receive the reward. I am posting my screenshot where you can see in the bottom right corner that there is a unfree gift box.

Hi, Did you recieve Dachs costume even after you missed a gift box? 
  • caambuj
    edited December 2019
    Hi @ffs

I had already dachs costume. So I got the boosters from weekly reward box.

If you clear all the daily levels you will get the costume even you didnt free any gift box and couldnt receive the award.

So in your case you will get the costume(Its my personal opinion).

Pls ask if you get any problame regarding this. The whole community is here for any help you want😊.

However I got the Santa Yeti even I didnt receive week2 day6 award.

Have you taken the screenshot of completed week 3 calander?
  • emmagtow
    emmagtow Posts: 3 Newbie
    Today, I completed the whole weekly level and still didn't get the elf costume or Dach. And I got all the presents this week but they didn't give them to me. Please help!
  • ffs
    caambuj said:
    Hi @ffs

I had already dachs costume. So I got the boosters from weekly reward box.

If you clear all the daily levels you will get the costume even you didnt free any gift box and couldnt receive the award.

So in your case you will get the costume(Its my personal opinion).

Pls ask if you get any problame regarding this. The whole community is here for any help you want😊.

However I got the Santa Yeti even I didnt receive week2 day6 award.

Have you taken the screenshot of completed week 3 calander?
    Hi @caambuj
    I took this screenshot after completing today (day 7, week3) so disappointed I didn't recieve the Dachs elf custom. I have saved my boosters in case I need them for the xmas challenge and used some. I have completed every challenge so far. 
    Kind regards 
  • asarah3232
    asarah3232 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Hi I have a similar issue. Completed day 7 of week 3 and did not get my dachs costume reward. Please help. Game ID is 10746364037. Thanks in advance!

• caambuj
    Hi @emmagtow, @ffs n @asarah3232

You have to wait till Monday for further clearification ( Support teams office is closed today due to Sunday ).

However I am tagging our wonderful CM @QueenMia to look after your problame.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?