🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Fail One level

2»

Answers

• Mahiveche
    Mahiveche Posts: 763 Level 5
    It has being 3 days that I am trying to pass day 4 and 2 days trying the day 5. 

I feel frustrated because I wanted so much the Santa Yeti  ;)

I thought I was a good enough playier but now I think I was wrong  =)

Well, I will enjoy playing anyway  =)

A big mum's hug to everyone!!!

• FallenAngelwing
    FallenAngelwing Posts: 12 Level 2
    I passed all of the level and didn't get the 3rd costume with the dog...not sure how this happened again. Bummed. Hopefully your issue was resolved.

• LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Same here. I did all 7 days but was only given 470 points out of 500 for Dachs the Elf. Is something missing?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,676 Candy Moderator
    Hello @LauraLMason and Hearty Welcome to @FallenAngelwing (lovely name) <3

I am pretty sure what could be the problem here... Laura!  By looking at your points, it is clear that you could not a gift box in one of the levels!!  To receive all the stickers, we must open ALL of the 7 boxes -- one box per day in each level!  

But, not to worry!  Please leave your game user ID number below for the Friends Community In-charge to check into it!  But, I cannot ensure you that you will receive the character as it is completely up to King!  Hope this made sense!!  Also, the Friends game team are on Holidays break, hence you will have wait till Jan' 1st week!    

Here is the link to find your game ID number --->  "Find my ID number"  

@FallenAngelwing, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back =) 

Thank you both for your patience and understanding!  Have a great week ahead! 
  • LauraLMason
    Thank you @PummyRaj. My King ID is 1212231638. This 3rd week I passed all 7 days and took in rewards until it told me I was finished and to come back the next day. I appreciate your help.
  • LauraLMason
    Actually,  I am going to see if something changes later.  I wasn't around much after playing the 7th day level but remember after getting the normal daily prizes my game would not advance to and open the weekly gift box. This would have won the character. I will update later today to see if this changes! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?