Missing reward in Holiday event

Options
13»

Comments

• ffs
    ffs Posts: 142 Level 3
    Options
    Leanne83 said:
    I also did not receive costume this week. Same as last week. If the special prizes in each level are required to get the costume, then we should be able to replay the levels if it is missed.
    Galaxy J9 prime
    Totally agree with you there. I was only aware that I missed the gift box when I came on this community discussion and read some of the comments. However, I cleared the challenge at the first attempt so i should have had the option of having 2 more attempts. I've read people don't pass the challenge and have another go the next day as well. Where is the fairness there. 
  • asarah3232
    asarah3232 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    QueenMia said:
    Hi guys,

Thanks for letting me know - Not sure what went wrong there, but we'll look into it. In the meantime, I have send the missing reward your way - Simply force close the App to receive it 😉
    @coffeeandthebass - I'll need your game ID to be able to add your reward as I could not find your account with your email address)

Thanks for your understanding and patience! 
    Have fun playing 🍒

And since you're here, don't miss your chance to win some extra Gold bars with the Holiday event, right here. Good luck🌟
    Got my missing reward! Thanks so much @QueenMia!!
  • ffs
    Options
    @QueenMia
    Hi,
    I still have not received Dachs the elf custom. I have tried force close app.
    My I.d. 10600388483
    Samsung 8 android.
    Thanks 
  • lelovelady
    lelovelady Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I had the same issue. Didn’t get the level reward for a couple of the levels and did not get the costume for dachs at the end. 
  • ffs
    Options
    ffs said:
    @QueenMia
    Hi,
    I still have not received Dachs the elf custom. I have tried force close app.
    My I.d. 10600388483
    Samsung 8 android.
    Thanks 

@QueenMia
    Recieved missing rewards.
    So happy 
    Thank you very much, 
  • Rebecca_Lee77
    Rebecca_Lee77 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Hi @QueenMia I haven't recieved Christmas Dachs after completing all of Level 3 today. I had completed every  challenge and collected the present every time. Thank you in anticipation 
  • Moonchild_13
    Moonchild_13 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    Hi @QueenMia, I have tried forcing close the app as well as restarting and still no elf dachs 😢
    Please assist 🌻🌚

Game id: 102176922
    Android 
    Model: Huawei p20pro
    Version: 1.27.6
  • xpadafora
    xpadafora Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
    I had the same problem, but today i receive a random gift and it was the Dash.
    So, maybe take it easy 🙂
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi everyone,

You should all have received the missing rewards by now! But let us know if not!

Happy Holiday to you all 🌟🎄🍒

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?