🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Let's play - Answer the crusher question above you

Comments

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    A : I love going to concerts and I’ve been to so many concerts from Matchbox20, Madonna to Kanye West ( I know my music genre kinda random ) but the most memorable moment was when I went to see Plan B ( UK ) I just loves Ben Drew, I think he’s so cute and talented, can’t wait to see him back doing concert in NYC again (hopefully)  Q : What is Christmas mean to you ? 
  • BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,054 Pro Player 👑
    Good times with the family and friends 👬 catching up with people you haven’t seen for ages and kids getting heaps of presents the joy it brings just to watch them having so much fun our house is like a open house anybody can come over when ever they want and just enjoy 😋🤩🎉
    qustion If you could visit any country city in the world which one and why 
  • Mahiveche
    Mahiveche Posts: 763 Level 5
    I would like to visit Japan, they told me that nature is fantastic, art too and gardens  =)

My question is: 
    What is your hobby?
  • BQN537
    Morning @Mahiveche
    My hobby or more so passion is classic cars 🚗 and reading books cannot get enough books 📚 to read.

question 
    Best Christmas present 🎁 you ever got?👍🎄🐨🤩🐾
  • Mahiveche
    I like reading too, very much  =)

The best gift that I received was a pelouche Lamb that my best friend, my angel gave me few years ago  <3

Question:
    The job of your dream?
  • Mahiveche
    Mahiveche said:
    I like reading too, very much  =)

The best gift that I received was a pelouche Lamb that my best friend, my angel gave me few years ago  <3

Question:
    The job of your dream?
    Morning to you too @BQN537  :3
  • BQN537
    Hi @Mahiveche
    my dream job it’s a hard question that one I will be boring and say mechanic (cars) my dad wouldn’t let me not a job for girls he said but I worked in a smash repair shop (office work ) loved every minute of it 
    Thank you 😊 for bringing back fond memories of my past it’s really sweet of you.

question the best food you tried from another country?
  • Mahiveche
    I am so happy @BQN537 that my question broth you sweet memories  <3
    I think I understand you because I was not the kind of person that even when small liked to play with dolls  =) When I was youg I like playing basket, drive motocycles ect... =)

Being italian am used to eat italian food, the absolute best for me  :3
    But I like Sirian kobeba (not Kabab)  =)

• Mahiveche
    I think I understand you because I was not the kind of person that even when small liked to play with dolls  =) When I was youg I like playing basket, drive motocycles ect... =)

But I like Sirian Koubeba (not Kabab)  =)

• Mahiveche

But I like Sirian Koubeba (not Kabab)  =)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?