🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) 🌟 Share some love for the Holiday for a chance to win 30 Gold bars!

Comments

• Mahiveche
    Mahiveche Posts: 763 Level 5
    Dear @mysticalmysty you are a courageous and good hearted person, God bless you. I love the encouraging words you used to give strenght to Say Kitty Cat and admire the way you where able to face those very hard and painful times.

I wish you a merry and blessded Christams  =)  <3

• LuckyTracie
    LuckyTracie Posts: 18 Level 2
    Merry Christmas everyone n a happy New year 2020
  • DoubleB423
    DoubleB423 Posts: 252 Level 4
    Merry Christmas everyone!!

A bunch of love went in to this bad boy!!

• KENTFIELDER
    KENTFIELDER Posts: 139 Level 3
    I plan to spend this lovely day with my family,eating,enjoying each other and celebration's of JESUS..... MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE AND THEIR FAMILIES......
  • Heros
    Heros Posts: 4 Newbie
    Happy Christmas to eveyone may rhis season things us lot of good 
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Hello everyone and hello to the whole community here.
    Since it's my 200th post here in this community, it's time to make it very special for all of you.
    Let me wish to all of you Happy, Merry Christmas with that sweet, below pic that I found!

Also, I want to wish Merry Christmas and in some certain people that I met these five months from the Summer 2019 that I joined this community and I want to thank them from the bottom of my heart for helping me here and without them, I wouldn't be here. Seriously, I feel blessed for meeting you all and please keep up the good job on what you really want to do from your hearts.

First, I want to thank @QueenMia for guiding me and helping me in my first steps here in this community.

Secondly, the three superstars @Elsa , @Foley1362 and @mysticalmysty . @Elsa, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support that you gave me all this time plus I love your stories and thanks to you, I inspired to make tributes for our favorite Candy Crush Characters.
    @Foley1362 , thank you so much for the help that you gave me when I had issues with my game.
    And @mysticalmysty , thank you for your comments. I really loved them.

And also, I want to thank and some people who were great and very kindhearted towards to me and I'm glad that I met them here. It's about you @candycrushinit and @RobinCorte . Seriously, thank you guys for accepting me and becoming my friends. I hope to both of you to have fun with your families and enjoy this amazing , magical day.

P.S: @candycrushinit , I saw your pic with the Christmas Tree and it's amazing. Also, I noticed that you have a white cat (and oh man, I love cats alot. Cats are so cute!)

And about all the other members of community who I didn't met them yet, still I wish them Merry Christmas and I hope Christmas bring you love and joy in their home and in your families too.
    No matter where all of you are or what to do today, please take care of yourself and it will gonna be my big honor to meet all of you in the future!
    Thank you for everything you had done for me until now!
    It means a lot for me to be a part of this big family and I mean all the community! Thank you so much all !!!

• RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,264 Level 5
    Sofia1992 said:
    Hello everyone and hello to the whole community here.
    Since it's my 200th post here in this community, it's time to make it very special for all of you.
    Let me wish to all of you Happy, Merry Christmas with that sweet, below pic that I found!

Also, I want to wish Merry Christmas and in some certain people that I met these five months from the Summer 2019 that I joined this community and I want to thank them from the bottom of my heart for helping me here and without them, I wouldn't be here. Seriously, I feel blessed for meeting you all and please keep up the good job on what you really want to do from your hearts.

First, I want to thank @QueenMia for guiding me and helping me in my first steps here in this community.

Secondly, the three superstars @Elsa , @Foley1362 and @mysticalmysty . @Elsa, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support that you gave me all this time plus I love your stories and thanks to you, I inspired to make tributes for our favorite Candy Crush Characters.
    @Foley1362 , thank you so much for the help that you gave me when I had issues with my game.
    And @mysticalmysty , thank you for your comments. I really loved them.

And also, I want to thank and some people who were great and very kindhearted towards to me and I'm glad that I met them here. It's about you @candycrushinit and @RobinCorte . Seriously, thank you guys for accepting me and becoming my friends. I hope to both of you to have fun with your families and enjoy this amazing , magical day.

P.S: @candycrushinit , I saw your pic with the Christmas Tree and it's amazing. Also, I noticed that you have a white cat (and oh man, I love cats alot. Cats are so cute!)

And about all the other members of community who I didn't met them yet, still I wish them Merry Christmas and I hope Christmas bring you love and joy in their home and in your families too.
    No matter where all of you are or what to do today, please take care of yourself and it will gonna be my big honor to meet all of you in the future!
    Thank you for everything you had done for me until now!
    It means a lot for me to be a part of this big family and I mean all the community! Thank you so much all !!!

thank you very much ... I wish you all the double ... so we can all be happy
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Aww..~ Thanks a lot for the heartwarming wish @RobinCorte.
    It means alot for me!
    I hope you have great holidays with your family!~
  • RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,264 Level 5
    Sofia1992 said:
    Aww..~ Thanks a lot for the heartwarming wish @RobinCorte.
    It means alot for me!
    I hope you have great holidays with your family!~
     so you can have a great day with your family too🎄🎄🎅

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?