🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) 🌟 Share some love for the Holiday for a chance to win 30 Gold bars!

Comments

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Sofia1992 said:
    Hello everyone and hello to the whole community here.
    Since it's my 200th post here in this community, it's time to make it very special for all of you.
    Let me wish to all of you Happy, Merry Christmas with that sweet, below pic that I found!

Also, I want to wish Merry Christmas and in some certain people that I met these five months from the Summer 2019 that I joined this community and I want to thank them from the bottom of my heart for helping me here and without them, I wouldn't be here. Seriously, I feel blessed for meeting you all and please keep up the good job on what you really want to do from your hearts.

First, I want to thank @QueenMia for guiding me and helping me in my first steps here in this community.

Secondly, the three superstars @Elsa , @Foley1362 and @mysticalmysty . @Elsa, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support that you gave me all this time plus I love your stories and thanks to you, I inspired to make tributes for our favorite Candy Crush Characters.
    @Foley1362 , thank you so much for the help that you gave me when I had issues with my game.
    And @mysticalmysty , thank you for your comments. I really loved them.

And also, I want to thank and some people who were great and very kindhearted towards to me and I'm glad that I met them here. It's about you @candycrushinit and @RobinCorte . Seriously, thank you guys for accepting me and becoming my friends. I hope to both of you to have fun with your families and enjoy this amazing , magical day.

P.S: @candycrushinit , I saw your pic with the Christmas Tree and it's amazing. Also, I noticed that you have a white cat (and oh man, I love cats alot. Cats are so cute!)

And about all the other members of community who I didn't met them yet, still I wish them Merry Christmas and I hope Christmas bring you love and joy in their home and in your families too.
    No matter where all of you are or what to do today, please take care of yourself and it will gonna be my big honor to meet all of you in the future!
    Thank you for everything you had done for me until now!
    It means a lot for me to be a part of this big family and I mean all the community! Thank you so much all !!!

Thanks so much. Christmas really means much to me; all the presents, eating so much food, and getting together with my family. I had a great night yesterday. 

I'm really happy that you love cats too @Sofia1992. I think most of us here are cat people, especially @Crazy Cat Lad. And I agree, they are so cute! All of King's cats are too! I like Nero the best because he will always be on my side like a good kitty. 

Anyways I hope you had fun with your friends and family and get what you wanted. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! 🎅🎉

• SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Hi there everyone! :chuffed:

I just wanted to say happy holidays to my fellow Superstars & everyone who make this community the most amazing place ever! :3

It's really been a pleasure being part of this community, and you all play a part in making this place the warm & welcoming place it is! :hurrah:

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season wherever you are! 🤗🎅

~ 💫 SeraphicStar 💫
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Aww...~ You are welcome @candycrushinit and wow...We have so much in common even and in that discussion too.
    Yes, I will agree that Christmas are so great (plus it's my favorite celebration) . The gifts, the colorful lights, the Christmas Trees...seriously, everything in Christmas are so great and that includes and spending time with your family and your friends too.

And about cats, I really really love them oh so much. They are cute, and fluffy and seriously, cats are the best (and kitties are even extremely adorable and they need a lot of hugs too. )

And thanks again for the wishes. It means a lot for me! I hope you had great time with your family and your friends too today.

• eaae
    eaae Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited December 2019
    Grannys have an obligation of bringing family traditions to a whole new level.  This year, a few drops of mint extract, add true sprinkles went a long way.. Prankster Cookies!!

play-clay & mod podge

::get some
  • KATT423_
    KATT423_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2019
    A Sweet & Merry Christmas To All. May All of Your Holidays Be Sweet❣ <3  <3
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Spent the day with my husband and mother in law eating delicious food, listening to Christmas hymns and enjoying sunny 65 degree weather in Kentucky! I think the weather thought it was Easter!
  • Vale221184
    Vale221184 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Feliz navidad a todos
    🎄🎁🎅🏽🤶🏼
  • gaston1622
    gaston1622 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Escribe tu comentario

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?