🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Analysis, Theories and facts about our favorite Candy Crush Characters - Tiffi (Part 3B)

Options
Hi everyone. It's time to complete Tiffi's tribute for last. FINALLY!
So, after analyzing her outifts, let's see how much useful Tiffi is in the five game modes of CCFS (based on my opinion always):

Free the Animals
Power ability in those levels: (***)
In free the animal levels, Tiffi is useful but unfortunately, her fish ability is not very very powerful enough to free the animals (and especially later in the game where they are a lot
kind of blockers) . Maybe we should leave that job to Mr.Yeti and his explosive wrapped candy

Free the Octopuses
Power ability in those levels: (***)
Same with free the animal levels so I don't have to add something else about it.  NEXT!

Dunk the Cookies
Power ability in those levels: (**)
No way. There are so many blockers and caramel cups in those level so, Tiffi's ability is not useful here. Sorry! 

Fill the Empty Hearts
Power ability in those levels: (*****)
Yes and Yes. Tiffi is perfectionist in that kind of levels. Her fishes can reach the hearts easier than the other characters so yep, she is 100% useful in those levels so choose her.

Spread the Jam
Power ability in those levels: (****)
And Tiffi is useful in those levels too and with her fishes in her side, she can spread the jam in whole panel but it's a little hard if you think that you have limited moves and blockers
in almost whole panel. Better leave this on Nutcracker!

The result is that Tiffi is not bad. 

Her ability has long range but not power so to break blockers fast and with fewer moves.
Still, her fishes can reach in panel's harder corners so if you stuck and need help especially in fill the empty hearts levels, then call Tiffi.
Oh and if you match two fishes, three will gonna appear in the panel.
More fishes in panel, the better for all of us!

Well, that was my special tribute about Tiffi. 
I really hope you find it interesting at all so if you like it, press 'Sweet' button and save it in your bookmarks if you want to read it again.
The next time, we will gonna analyse her older sister Kimmy.

That's all. Have a nice day and if you want to share your opinion or a theory about Tiffi, then you can write it down in comment section. 
Have a nice day everyone!

Comments

• SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Options
    Hi there @Sofia1992 I must agree that Tiffi is hands-down the best for most "Fill the Empty Hearts" levels! 😍

However, I think she can also sometimes benefit on "Dunk the Cookies" levels to a great degree depending on the level layout 🤔

Anyways, I will admit though that Nutcracker (or Dachs) generally do better on these types of levels though :chuffed:

Another enjoyable read, and I look forward to your "Analysis, Theories, and facts" for Kimmy! :hurrah:

P.S. If you couldn't tell from my avatar I REALLY LOVE Kimmies character, so this should be awesome! :love:
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @SeraphicStar
    First of all, I would like from my heart to thank you for leaving your comment here plus to thank you and for the kind words.
    I'm so happy that you enjoyed that tribute of Tiffi and about what you said, you were right.

About Tiffi's ability, yes, she is the best for 'Fill the Empty Hearts' Levels and about 'Dunk the Cookies' Levels not always but I will agree with you that it depends on the layout of the level.
    Sometimes, she can be helpful on 'Dunk the Cookies' Levels while some other times, nope so that's why it's better to give a try and with other recommended characters in that kind of levels like Mr.Yeti, Nutcracker or Dachs.

Oh and to be honest, you just found another fan of Kimmy.
    Kimmy is my 2nd favorite character after Nutcracker.
    And if you ask me, I love Kimmy's personality. She is cute, amazing, determined and I like her sweet smile too.
    Seriously, Kimmy's smile when I beat levels on CCSS makes me oh-so happy and she makes my day even more.

And I have a surprise for you since you love Kimmy so much.
    I made a very special tribute for her so you can find it in Candy Friends Stories.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Sofia1992 what a super idea to come up with these!  Keep them coming.  I will be posting my New Year's Eve story this weekend. 

• Sofia1992
    Options
    I will keep on @Elsa even more!
    Thank you so much.
    Let me inform you that in page 2 of Candy Crush Stories, I made two more part tributes about Tiffi.
    The part 1 has theories for Tiffi and part 2 facts about Tiffi.
    I hope you read them and enjoy them too.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Now that you've started you are going to be a roll like me!
  • Sofia1992
    Options
    Hahaha.... Yeah @Elsa.
    That's oh so right!
    Now that I have a lot of inspiration, I can't stop writing. 
    Seriously, I really want to finish those tributes.
    I gave a promise to everyone after all that I will gonna do them!
  • Sofia1992
    Options
    Hi @SeraphicStar
    First of all, I would like from my heart to thank you for leaving your comment here plus to thank you and for the kind words.
    I'm so happy that you enjoyed that tribute of Tiffi and about what you said, you were right.

About Tiffi's ability, yes, she is the best for 'Fill the Empty Hearts' Levels and about 'Dunk the Cookies' Levels not always but I will agree with you that it depends on the layout of the level.
    Sometimes, she can be helpful on 'Dunk the Cookies' Levels while some other times, nope so that's why it's better to give a try and with other recommended characters in that kind of levels like Mr.Yeti, Nutcracker or Dachs.

And if you ask me, I love Kimmy's personality. She is cute, amazing, determined and I like her sweet smile too.
    Seriously, Kimmy's smile when I beat levels on CCSS makes me oh-so happy and she makes my day even more.

I made a very special tribute for her which you can find it here in this link.
    I hope you enjoy it too!
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/273706/analysis-theories-and-facts-about-our-favorite-candy-crush-characters-kimmy#latest
  • Sofia1992
    Options
    Hi @SeraphicStar

I made a very special tribute for her which you can find it here in this link.
    I hope you enjoy it too!
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/273706/analysis-theories-and-facts-about-our-favorite-candy-crush-characters-kimmy#latest
  • AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @Sofia1992 #RockingQueenSofia 
    Yeah I totally agree your research and it's absolutely 100% true. Thanks for this. Great Tribute. 

Vote to get different levels,boosters and festival updates to Candy Crush Friends Saga. Click link below-
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/275688/adding-new-things-in-the-game#latest

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?