🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Never got the dog costume.

Options
FallenAngelwing
FallenAngelwing Posts: 12 Level 2
edited January 2020 in Support
Hi, i completed all of the week three event levels and never got the dog costume.

Answers

• ams141
    ams141 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    The same thing happened to me!  How come I beat all the levels but didn't obtain Dachs costume?!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @FallenAngelwing and @ams141 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you both have not received the Dachs Costume, after finishing the 3rd week of the Holiday Event! 

Can you please tell me if you remember whether you have found the Gift Box -- the "Level Reward"?  --  Finding the Gift Box is as important as to beat the Event Levels.  Because, the stickers for the character costumes are placed in that Gift box ONLY!!  While playing tomorrow, please make sure to blast the blockers where the Gift Box is hidden :+1:

With regards to the Dachs costume, it might still show up, as I have been seeing comments by players that he showed up in their game when they logged in yesterday!  Let's wait and see!!  If you still do not get him by end of the week, please post back and I will make a note of it. 

Also, can you please post a screenshot with the number of stickers does the Elf Dachs has

Hope this made sense & clarifies!  Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  And to post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" to upload the pic from your device.   

Hopefully you both too will see Dachs in your game soon!  Have a Merry Christmas / Joyous Holidays =) 
  • ams141
    ams141 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I am unable to view how many Elf Dachs stickers I had.  It won't let me click back to week 3 and it isn't in my scrapbook.

I can't remember if I obtained all the gift boxes but I believe so? 
  • FallenAngelwing
    Options
    This is the only Dachs I have to date, attached below. To the best of my knowledge and recollection, I recieved the gift boxes. My Player ID is 1020477386. I looked for others posting on this issue to avoid a duplicate post but did not find one and realized belatedly that my first post didn't contain my player id, hence my second post about it. Please advise.
  • FallenAngelwing
    Options
    Upon logging in today, I didn't receive his costume and after winning today's holiday round, it didn't popped up either.
  • marajayne
    marajayne Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options
    I have completed every day/week for this event, including receiving the prize for each, however I have not received any of the costumes that were available. At first I thought it might take longer than a week for each, but then I kept getting the messages that I had all of the characters/costumes.  I'm confused as to why I haven't gotten any of the costumes completed. I play on an Android Device, if tried clearing my cache and force closing the game. My user ID is below. 
  • marajayne
    Options
    Is there any resolution for this?
  • bbdohnal
    bbdohnal Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I have the same problem. I completed every day/level for each week and received the gift box for each level, but only some of the gift boxes in the first three weeks contained stickers, so I never received those costumes. I also get the message each day stating i have all the costumes, which is confusing because it looks like there are other special costumes out there that i haven’t received.  I initially assumed I would get the costumes in the fifth week until I received the Angel Bubblegum Troll for the fourth week. My user ID is 10246522075. Please fix this. Thank you!
  • marajayne
    Options
    That sounds identical to me!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?