🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Week 4 BGT costume?

Options
Leanne83
Leanne83 Posts: 4 Newbie
I had not previously unlocked the BGT character. I completed all the levels of the holiday event and all the little gift boxes.  How do I get the costume if the character isn't unlocked yet?

Samsung j9 prime

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,092 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Leanne83 and welcome to our friendly community.  That is an excellent question.  As you received your gift box each day - did you receive stickers towards the BGT?  The picture above shows 180/600 - is that the final total of stickers you received after finishing week 4?  I would have thought it would be handled similarly to if a person already had a costume (so you just got slightly bigger rewards/boosters) and you would not have received any stickers at all.

I will ask the CM and see what she says when she returns from holiday.  In the meantime - can you please grt your game ID and post it here? "Find Game ID Number" 

• Annie_C
    Annie_C Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Same thing happened to me - I didn't have the character before this event, but received 180 stickers for completing it.
  • bearwithme
    Options
    Hello @Annie_C - I have left a message for the CM and we should hear back from her after the New Year.  In the meantime, could you please post a comment here with your game ID#?

Thank you.
  • Leanne83
    Leanne83 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Hello @Leanne83 and welcome to our friendly community.  That is an excellent question.  As you received your gift box each day - did you receive stickers towards the BGT?  The picture above shows 180/600 - is that the final total of stickers you received after finishing week 4?  I would have thought it would be handled similarly to if a person already had a costume (so you just got slightly bigger rewards/boosters) and you would not have received any stickers at all.

I will ask the CM and see what she says when she returns from holiday.  In the meantime - can you please grt your game ID and post it here? "Find Game ID Number" 

Yes that is the final number of stickers I received.  Device type,  version of game, and my ID are in original post just above images.
  • bearwithme
    Options
    Hi @Leanne83 - I recently saw a post from someone else and they received the same amount of stickers you did.  Thank you for pointing out your game ID.  I am sure the CM will have an answer for us as soon as she returns after the New Year.
  • Annie_C
    Annie_C Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Thanks for your reply.
    My ID number is 11110716566 (Win 10/PC). I received 180/600 stickers for the BGT on week 4, but I didn't have the character prior to the event. In addition, I didn't receive Dachs or any stickers on week 3 - I didn't have this character before the event as I'm only in the 360s levels. I completed both weeks, including the extras required to obtain the costumes. Thanks for your help!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?