1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

New Year Wishes 2020

2»

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,680 Sweet Legend

Good resolutions!!!!

It is important to me to think of those who always have to translate. That will accommodate them. Even with the surveys it is deposited in the languages. I've been fighting for this for three-quarters of a year since I've been here !!!

• Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    Thanks for the tag @Sofia1992 A new year a new start.  I wish everyone in the community a prosperous new year and hope you all reach the heights you are hoping for and maybe even higher.
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Hello everyone. Since I noticed that the comment section took 'fire' from your wishes about the new year... (hehe, did you catch it? It took 'fire' cause there are so many comments at all... Oh yes..)

Anyway, as I said earlier, it's time and for me to wish some things about the New Year too.
    I will seperate my comment in four sections which will gonna be wishes and what I want to see from them:
    a) wishes for all the world, b) about me and c) about all the community and... d) about Candy Crush Friends Saga .
    Let's start this:

A) First of all, I want to wish about all the people around the world, to find joy and peace in their hearts so the wars to finally stop and also bullying too ...and also, to finally leave our differences behind and become all friends.

Also, some people must stop to burn the forests cause the trees are our life since they gave us oxygen.
    And also, I wish from the bottom of my heart, some people who live alone to find a real friend who will understand, love and respect them for real.
    And finally, I wish all the sick people to become better cause without health, we can't do nothing and also, never stop believing in your dreams cause...maybe one day, your dream to come true.

B) Now about me, I want to wish some things to myself and I really hope this year to make them to come true.
    First of all, I want to find the confidence and make better choices in my life cause...let's say that the previous year, I really messed up (I don't know why but I messed up some things) .And about confidence, I really want to get it as soon as I can so to overcome my fears and my self-doubts in order to become a better human (not only to the ones around me but and in my personal life too) .

Secondly, to find people who will really respect me for what I am cause I sick of tired the fake ones plus I want to find a way to realise sooner which ones are the fake and which ones are the real.

Thirdly, to find real love or at least to find someone who will love me for real and not to lie on me and think only himself (and I have my personal reason of saying that) .

Fourth, to meet more people here in community. Seriously, this community became a part of me. Here, I feel so relaxed and so great and...thank you again for accepting me. It means a lot to be here with all of you and I can't wait to meet more and more people here.

And fifth, not to leave the bad moments to ruin my mood (seriously, I need to toughen up and stop being so sensitive) .

C) Now about the community, I wish to all the players to have a happy and healthy life, to give all their best everyday and in the game, not to give up, no matter how hard the levels are. And...continue to share your opinions and never let noone to tell you what to do. Everyone's opinion counts, even and the negative ones count here and also, remember that we are a big family here so let's make this community a better place even and for the newest members too.

D) Now, it's time and for what I wish to happen in Candy Crush Friends Saga this year.
    But let's start to say that Candy Crush Friends Saga (along with Candy Crush Soda Saga) became my top favorite games that I really love to play with all my heart and my soul. Those games always make me happy and seriously, I love them.

But...there are some things that I want to see in CCFS this year:
    1) To find a way to get unlimited lifes like in CCS and CCSS. 5 lifes are good but if you encounter a hard level, then your lifes will be gone so fast.

2) To get more stickers from the daily gifts and especially for characters like Olivia and Dachs who need 450 stickers. Really!

3) To bring back some characters like Olivia for example or even to bring back and some characters with their outfits (like in Nutcracker's case who is my favorite character and I can't really believe that I lost four of his outfits the last year. Oh man...Please tell me that there is still hope to bring back especially his King of Hearts outfit this Valentine. Please....! Please make it to come true ! Very please with sugar on the top and....with chocolate whatever! )

4) I can't wait to see more new events, more new characters from the other Candy Crush games like Kimmy (especially Kimmy cause all of us want to see her in CCFS) and...more boosters.

That's all ! 
    I'm glad that you loved this thread and all of you are awesome and seriously, I hope your wishes this year to come true.
    Kisses and hugs from me until next time!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?