🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Olivia in holiday event not unlocked

OctoberDragon
OctoberDragon Posts: 7 Level 2
@QueenMia I did all 3 days in star part of holiday event, and didn't unlock Olivia, I got all the present rewards in all levels. Day 1 it gave 45/450 stickers, day 2 then gave 30/450 stickers in total not adding to the 45 stickers the day before! then day 3 gave 45/450 again, and the gold present at the end only gave 75/450 stickers. So I don't know what has happened? It's the only part of the event that's messed around for me? My Id is 10154161222

Best Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi everyone and sorry for the delay! I've been busy looking after our Majesty the Jelly Queen! 

The Superstar Holiday Challenge gave you the opportunity to start collecting stickers for Olivia - The character is connected to the event itself, so without the live event, the stickers do not show in your scrapbook. So do not worry! It does not show, but it is there! You will be able to collect more Olivia stickers and see your progress during future events. 

That's the way it works for now - We know it's not "ideal" and we'll be looking at ways to improve that in the future.  But for now, all you need to know is that your stickers are not lost and that your progress will continue when you'll receive more stickers... and eventually, you'll be able to unlock that amazing character! Just be patient and keep on playing 😉

I hope that make sense and that it clarifies it all! Sorry again for the delay and confusion! 

See you around the Community and happy playing 🍒
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Thanks for getting back about what has happened @QueenMia so wouldn't of unlocked Olivia in the event, which is a shame, but thanks for clarifying why, much appreciated :)
    You're most welcome, @OctoberDragon 🤗 Sorry that you did not unlock Olivia for now, but I'm sure it's just a matter of time 😉

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?