🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Olivia not showing in book

MeliMal
MeliMal Posts: 17 Level 2
Hello! I finish the superstar week of the Christmas calendar and obtain 45 stickers for Olivia. But it doesn't appear in my book... Game id: 1965529024 I'm playing on the Android app. Thanks!

Answers

• ffs
    ffs Posts: 142 Level 3
    edited January 2020
    Same here MeliMal 
    I think it's just a wind up. What's the point of earning these stickers over the past 3 days if they mean nothing? Very Disappointing if you don't have Olivia in the first place.😥
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,795 Candy Moderator
    Hello @MeliMal and @ffs - Happy New Year.  Do you have all the stickers required to get Olivia?  Usually the amount needed is in the 100s so she won't appear in your game until you have earned the total amount needed. But she should show down below in the bottom section of your scrapbook - indicating that you are in the process of earning her.  I will check into this and let you know.
  • ffs
    ffs Posts: 142 Level 3
    edited January 2020
    Hi @bearwithme
    Olivia showed on 30th Dec when I started the superstar event. I duly did the event for the next 3 days as that was all that was on the calendar (3 days). I assumed that when the calendar was finished, then the next step would be a star chaser? I recieved 15 stickers per day and some bonus points for finishing the calendar that ended today, which made it 75 out off 450stickers to obtain Olivia. (Not displaying in scrapbook)
    So I was chuffed and determined to get the character as I have not got Olivia and used up a lot of boosters today to pass the last day of the superstar challenge. So I just want to know is 'what was the whole point of it all' ?...feel like I've been strung along. Kind regards. Screenshot on 1st day
  • MeliMal
    MeliMal Posts: 17 Level 2
    Hello! @bearwithme, I did not get all the stickers but 45 out of 450. And it is not appearing in the bottom section (as not completed).Thanks!
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Hi, me too! I figured she would be at the bottom of the scrap book to continue earning points for. The event only gave 45 out of 450 required. My ID is 1212231638 if there is an error. Thanks!
  • bearwithme
    Hello - I have asked the question and hopefully I will hear something tomorrow and I will let you know here in this thread what I find out. 

Thank you for your patience. 
  • Danielculin
    Danielculin Posts: 20 Level 2
    So, did you find the answer to what happened with Olivia?
  • bearwithme
    Hello @Danielculin .   Unfortunately it appears that some of the staff are still on holiday so I may not get an answer until next week.  I promise that as soon as I hear something I will post it here.

I appreciate your patience and will get back to all of you as soon as I have some information. 😊
  • bearwithme
    I should have an answer sometime next week.  A lot of studio personnel are still on vacation and there is a bank holiday on 6 Jan 20 - so hopefully I'll know something on 7 or 8 Jan.  I know that seems a bit long to wait and I appreciate everyone's patience.
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Not a problem. I appreciate your help especially when this isn't something you should have to worry about!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?