🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Odus Challenge and rewards for Holiday Calendar (Week 4)

Sofia1992
Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
Good morning to my beloved buddies.
I hope all of you to be fine and happy.

I have an announcement to make.
I don't know if you noticed that but today in New Year's Eve, a new Odus Challenge came and it will be available until this Sunday.
The rewards are nothing else than boosters like lollipops, striped hammer lollipops and wrapped hammer lollipops.
Just complete 10 quests and all those boosters will be yours.

And now let's go in something more serious.
Today, I played the Holiday Calendar Event (Week 4-Day 2) and I've got my gift and check this what kind of things this gift had:

As you noticed, the character of this week is Olivia and since I don't have her in my collection, it will gonna be great to add her.

But I have a complain here.
Check this week how many levels Holiday Calendar has:

Only three and if you noticed and my second screenshot above, Olivia has 450 stickers and the game gave me only 15.
And the same happened and with Dachs (Week 3) so I'm asking this....how can I collect more stickers for Olivia since I don't have her and the game gave me only 15 stickers?

Really? Few of us that we don't have her in our scrapbook, the game should gave us more stickers and if you think that the New Year will come very soon, the game should rewarded us more.

If it's not possible, at least, put Olivia as reward in Odus Challenge.

I wonder if someone else has the same problem with me and if all of you agree with me.

Comments

• GranBarb
    GranBarb Posts: 378 Level 4
    @Sofia1992, on my Week 4, I got a new costume for Bubblegum Troll. I have Olivia - just 1 costume - already. 
    Also, I didn't get an Odus challenge. I'd love to have a chance to receive all those boosters! 
  • ffs
    ffs Posts: 142 Level 3
    Sofia1992 said:
    Good morning to my beloved buddies.
    I hope all of you to be fine and happy.

I have an announcement to make.
    I don't know if you noticed that but today in New Year's Eve, a new Odus Challenge came and it will be available until this Sunday.
    The rewards are nothing else than boosters like lollipops, striped hammer lollipops and wrapped hammer lollipops.
    Just complete 10 quests and all those boosters will be yours.

And now let's go in something more serious.
    Today, I played the Holiday Calendar Event (Week 4-Day 2) and I've got my gift and check this what kind of things this gift had:

As you noticed, the character of this week is Olivia and since I don't have her in my collection, it will gonna be great to add her.

But I have a complain here.
    Check this week how many levels Holiday Calendar has:

Only three and if you noticed and my second screenshot above, Olivia has 450 stickers and the game gave me only 15.
    And the same happened and with Dachs (Week 3) so I'm asking this....how can I collect more stickers for Olivia since I don't have her and the game gave me only 15 stickers?

Really? Few of us that we don't have her in our scrapbook, the game should gave us more stickers and if you think that the New Year will come very soon, the game should rewarded us more.

If it's not possible, at least, put Olivia as reward in Odus Challenge.

I wonder if someone else has the same problem with me and if all of you agree with me.
    @Sofia1992
    I'm in the same situation. I've completed two days of the Christmas challenge and was wondering how I was going to gain Olivia. Can anyone shed some information on how it is supposed to pan out?
    P.S. I have also received the 'Odus quest challenge 
  • Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    Hi @Sofia1992 and@ffs.  This is my thoughts I think there may be a star chaser as this is a superstar challenge.  If so then you should be able to add her
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Thank you everyone for the replies.
    And @Acv thank you for your reply too and I really hope there will gonna be a star chaser after this superstar challenge will gonna be completed. 

• Laurenmlh
    Laurenmlh Posts: 1,184 Level 5
    I'm in the same boat. I don't have Olivia, completed all the holiday missions, star chaser and the like. I do have the odus challenge but that isn't going to give me Olivia. 
  • MCBH
    MCBH Posts: 2 Newbie
    I am coming up to about level 1500 and have had the odus challenge before but it never seems to work. Once again I got the "you got gold" message clicked "get prize" and that was it. No prize again. I play on a androids,  it didn't work on my old phone and it doesn't work on my new one. I wondered if there are any tips? 
  • Laurenmlh
    Laurenmlh Posts: 1,184 Level 5
    MCBH said:
    I am coming up to about level 1500 and have had the odus challenge before but it never seems to work. Once again I got the "you got gold" message clicked "get prize" and that was it. No prize again. I play on a androids,  it didn't work on my old phone and it doesn't work on my new one. I wondered if there are any tips? 
    I'm on the same boat, there is a thread under support that several have commented on 
  • MCBH
    MCBH Posts: 2 Newbie
    Oh thanks, I've not been able to find that. I've only just signed up. I'll try again now! 
  • lemcbl
    lemcbl Posts: 1,124 Level 4
    Me too. I finished all the holidays challenges and then the special one. Got a bit of Olivia, but now she disappeared. When will we get the chance to finish collection Olivia?
  • tnab
    tnab Posts: 31 Level 2
    I completed the Odus Challenge but instead of giving me a reward, I received a message saying that it seemed I had already received it... which was not the case. Felt cheated out of my reward, and at Christmas too!  :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?