🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Odd Bug I Spotted.

Options
DreamDancer
DreamDancer Posts: 286 Level 3
I got the starting power of Coloring Bomb (orange) on a level, used it on a red candy, and watched as several red candies changed to orange, then change back to red.
And no, they were not power candies, just regular ordinary candies.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,109 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @DreamDancer, Hope you are having a nice day :) 

If it is already January 1st to you, we wish you and your family A Very Happy and Prosperous New Year 🤗

With regards to the "Bug" --->  It is not actually a bug, but not so common coincidence =)  I have noticed it many times and checked what was happening with the game just to make sure...

So, the Orange Coloring Candy you have used on the Red regular candies DID change them into Orange.  Once the candy change their color, they all will blast but, will not stay on the board!  So, once the current candy that's on the board blasts off, new candy drops in.  So, as per what I noticed, there could have been another Red Coloring Candy that changed other candies' color!

If you think this is not what might have happened, please post a video and/or continuous screenshots - when you notice next time!  Otherwise, the Game Studio cannot do anything about it, as it is very hard to reproduce this glitch UNLESS it happens to many players!! 

Hope this made sense!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hope this new year brings you lots of Joy and Prosperity =)  
  • DreamDancer
    DreamDancer Posts: 286 Level 3
    Options
    @PummyRaj No, this is not what happened. This was a case of no other move available so I had to use the coloring bomb for the move. The candies I observed changing BACK to the original color did not move nor were they affected by any other candies, they were very much isolated.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,109 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @DreamDancer, Thank you for replying back with detailed explanation :+1:  :) 

I will escalate about this to the Friends Community Team, so that the Studio can be informed.  Can you please give me few details --->
    1) The Level you have noticed the bug; 
    2) Device you are using to play the game;
    2) Version you currently have;
    4) Character you were using when you saw this behavior;

I think these details should be enough for now!  I will write back if they need any more details!  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great weekend ahead =) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?