🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

(FINISHED) Win 30 Gold bars with the Holiday Season Friends!

Options

Comments

• Christ64
    Christ64 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    Bei mir ist es genauso, wie kann ich Olivia doch noch bekommen.
  • melmess
    melmess Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    I've only been playing friends for about two weeks!!!!
  • Marih123
    Marih123 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Finished them all. But how do I get the rest of olivia? 
  • Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    I unlocked Bubblegum Troll Angel 🎉🎉 already had all the others 😁, I also finished the final 3 days with Olivia, barely ( on my 3d try), I didn’t get a new outfit 😔 but did get lots of goodies😁( accidentally erased it)
  • candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @QueenMia
    Here's some screenshots of my Holiday Friends I have

Yeti Santa (last year)

Misty Reindeer (a few months ago)

Troll Angel (now)

I still need to collect Dachs the Elf though

And yes I have collected the Superstar challenge reward

• DoubleB423
    DoubleB423 Posts: 252 Level 4
    Options
    @QueenMia.  Thanks for a wonderful
    event!!!  It was SO MUCH FUN!!!!

I also completed the superstar challenge (that was a big tricky) and only got 75 
    Progress points for Olivia just like the few people above this comment.  I was wondering if you had any insight as to when another event/challenge is coming up- so that I can get that progress meter filled up!  
    Screenshot below shows where the Holiday event immediately disappeared. (Time stamp should verify time/date) Also, I thought it was awesome that while I was waiting for new boards on the Holiday Event, I was also making progress on different challenges (cookies, and free the octopi)

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2
    Options

I've got everything! <3

Hi @QueenMia

First let me tell you Happy new year and I wish you had an awesome decade! :love:
    So I'm back to the community after the holidays ends and that's because I'm very very busy! :lol:

But I'm not stop playing the game, I'm already had Yeti, Misty and Dachs Xmas costumes from 2018 Xmas! 

So here is...

Also I'm not miss my best character's new costumes! <3

It's sweeter than ever!

So who's is existing for this year?
    It's going to be a amazing year for King! <3
  • ruialves
    ruialves Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    Didb't got any my calendar had gone and you didn't did anything to help @QueenMia
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi everyone and for those of you who just joined us: Welcome to the Community 🤗

Happy New Year to you all! I hope you had a great holiday season and that you enjoyed the game!

It's time to announce the winners, as promised, 5 of you will receive 30 Gold bars... And the lucky winners are ** Insert Drum Roll here **

@ghouser2014
    @foxyfox
    @bingle
    @misskarla83
    @DrMagnus2

Congratulations, guys 🌟 You won 30 Gold bars 🎉 To receive them, please send me your Game ID in a private message (don't forget to mention this contest). 

For those of you who did not win today, don't be sad! There's always an opportunity to win some extra Gold on the Community - Just keep an eye here, there'll be more coming later on today 😉

Good luck everyone!
    Happy playing and don't forget to have fun🍒

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?