🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

A new surprise: Jelly Queen's event will start soon

Sofia1992
Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
Hello everyone. Good morning and Happy week to everyone.
Guess what... I just opened my phone now and this appeared:

Exactly! It's the event that all of us waiting for.
Jelly Queen's event will gonna start in 3 days.
Oh my...I'm so excited now.

Btw, did this appear in your phones too or not yet?

Comments

• Sofia1992
    P.S: My apologies but I forgot to mention something.
    As you will notice in Google Play, the new update appeared with that description.

And you will notice that even the main screen of the game had been changed too with Jelly Queen down in the left corner after this new update.

But as you will notice, the event just disappeared in my phone now.
    Before to update it, it appeared in my phone but the update, it disappeared.

Thanks goodness that i took the screenshots before and after the update so I recommend and to the others to do the same so to have proof that this event appeared in your phones.
    If after 3 days, the event doesn't appear in your phones, then talk with superstars and they will help you.

I hope this doesn't create a mess like what happened with BubbleGum Troll's event.
    That's all. Have a nice day!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2

Everybody say hello to this Queen... ❤👑

A new character from Candy Crush Jelly Saga is coming January 10th... Are you excited? ;)

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2

To be honest... <3

I love the new icon that got appeared!

• ffs
    ffs Posts: 142 Level 3
    Very excited...I wonder how it's going to play out ???
    My guess is: complete 10 quests and if you achieve this, you then have to complete a starchaser in which you have to obtain 30 stars to receive Jelly Queen.
    What do others think?

• Mistyfan
    Mistyfan Posts: 111 Level 3
    edited January 2020
    Hey @Sofia1992 I updated the game just now!! But when I pressed the play button it didn't show the event!! Please tell the CM to fix this before this event starts!
  • Sofia1992
    Hi @Mistyfan.
    I have the same problem with you.
    Before the update, the event appeared in my phone but after the update, it disappeared.
    I will wait for 3 days cause the event will officially start in 10th January according to @MightyWolf but if it doesn't appear until then, I will talk with superstars. 
    Until then , I will wait .

@MightyWolf thanks for the info. I'm excited to see Jelly Queen too.

@ffs I don't know what kind of event will gonna be but let's wait a little and we will see.
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Yay it looks like the Jelly Queen event is only 2 days away for me! O.o

I hope you all get to experience this exciting event with us! :hurrah:
  • cinann16
    cinann16 Posts: 16 Level 2
    It appeared in mine then after update disappeared also..
  • gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    edited January 2020
    Mine disappeared too! I'll wait it out a couple days and see what happens. Good luck everyone I've been eager for this character!

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Based on the screen shot from @castilho87 that was posted in a separate thread, the quest to get the Queen consists of completing 10 levels of special jelly levels in 8+ days. May be @castilho87 or @RobinCorte can chime in? I'm looking forward to capture the Queen, hopefully it doesn't take 10 levels of regular jelly as I don't have enough jelly levels to play.   =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?