🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Requesting lives from a friend

Eversmile
Eversmile Posts: 5 Level 2
I'm playing with a friend  and we both do not have Facebook, so we signed up to King with our email addresses. We can't find each other when we search for each other to request each other for lives. How do we find each other?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,578 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Eversmile, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

First, I would like to ask you a question if you don't mind!!  Are you playing Candy Friends game or any other game?  If you are playing Candy Friends game, do you play any other game too or just this one?

Unfortunately, there is no facility (yet) to add friends in the Friends game!  Hence, the question!

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to reply back. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day and a wonderful New Year filled with Joy and Love 🤗
  • Eversmile
    Candy crush saga. King... I dont know if I answered your question.
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @Eversmile :)  Yes!  That did answer my question :+1:  =)

Let's see if this works out or not....

Go to https://king.com/games ---> Open Candy Crush Saga game --->  Click on "Play Now" --->  At the top left corner of the page, you will see "King" icon, below to that "a Bell" for Notifications, and below to that is the "Friends" icon --->  Click on that and scroll down and see if you can find your friend there...
    there are 2 categories --> (1) Favorite Friends (2) Add to Favorites
    ** you will see a long list displayed, which contains the players suggested by the Game itself!  You can check there first if you can find your friend!!  

If you still cannot find them there, all you can do now is to add that friend manually by entering their email.  Since that other player is your friend, you should have their email address, right?  When we are playing on King.Com, we can add friends by adding their email address ONLY!!  

Now, How to Add!!  You will see a small slot with "Add By Email" option, where that "Friends List" was located, from there --->  Enter your friend's email address and they will be in your friends' list now...  you can also add your friend to "favorites List", I am not sure what it does though!!

Below is a screenshot to show you where to add your friend's email address  👇 👇

Hope this made sense!  Please let me know if it is confusing OR I wrote too much OR I have misunderstood your question =)  

Keep having fun in your games and have a great rest of the weekend! 
  • Eversmile
    edited January 2020
    Thank you. No you answered perfectly. This is what I want. It's just that there is no play button under Candy Crush Saga.  It shows that 👇👇👇
  • PummyRaj
    Thank you for replying back :+1:   

Looks like you are on a Mobile phone @Eversmile =)  

I was trying on a Laptop!!  Do you have a Laptop OR a PC that you can use?  I am asking this because, I have just tried on my phone and when I click on "Install", it is taking me to the game App -- where we can only play but cannot add friends!!  

I have just tried on iPad and I was able to follow the above steps... so, even an iPad also will do =) 

Talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful Sunday 🤗 
  • Eversmile
    If I do try on my laptop, it means I can add those friends on the account I have on my phone right?
  • PummyRaj
    Good Morning @Eversmile :+1:  

Yes!  That is correct!  Only trick to add the friends in Kingdom account, you have to know their email addresses =) 
  • Eversmile
    I did just that. I followed every instruction all was well. I added the email address of a friend and even sent him a friend request. It was successful. The correct email, I'm positive. The problem was that the friend didn't receive the request when they login to their game. Do they have to do some particular thing to see the request or immediately when they login they should be able to see the request? What do I do now?
  • Mimilka
    Mimilka Posts: 8 Level 2
    Jest różnica jak gra się na tel.a  jak na tablecie

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?