🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why did my Odus quest box dissapear without giving my bonus

Options
dannnii
dannnii Posts: 1 Newbie
I completed 7 quests and it opened the box but didn't give me any prized and then disappeared... Not happy 

Answers

• ffs
    ffs Posts: 142 Level 3
    Options
    Hi @dannii
    I thought the same thing happened to me, as I didn't open a gift box when the caption appeared stating that I had won gold. However, I knew exactly how many boosters I had already. When I started a new level i checked the boosters and they had been given. So it seems that the opening of a gift box did not occur this time but the boosters were still given. Hopefully the same happened to you. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,740 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @dannnil, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

No need to be sad at all!  Because, Odus's giving away gifts is a bit different than the other events and characters.  We do not click on the gift box to open and see what does that gift box contains!!   

Whenever Odus gives us goodies -- the Lollipop Hammers i.e., are added directly to our game!  You can see them when you open a level next time!

If you think none of the Lollipops are added, please post back and let us know.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to reply back. 

Hope this clarifies!  Have a great rest of the day and a wonderful New Year filled with Joy and Love 🤗  
  • Laurenmlh
    Laurenmlh Posts: 1,184 Level 5
    Options
    I have the same question, I received gold and my lollipops are the same.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,740 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello again @Laurenmlh!  Welcome back and wish you a Very Happy New Year :)  

If you are sure that the Lollipops were not added to your game, can you please post your game user ID number with the help of this link "Find my ID" 

I will inquire with the Friends Community In-charge and get back to you within next 2 days!  

Thank you for your patience and understanding!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Laurenmlh
    Laurenmlh Posts: 1,184 Level 5
    edited January 2020
    Options
    @PummyRaj happy new year to you too! thank you. I appreciate that. 6954972838

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?