🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Missing Costumes

Options
marajayne
marajayne Posts: 36 Level 2
I completed every day of this challenge, and received all of the daily and weekly prizes, however, I only received ONE of the awarded costumes (angel costume for the BGT).   See screenshot below. 

Additionally, I'm showing a To Be Collected, after the completion of the event. (I can't tell if it's a costume for Yeti or a new character.)  Shouldn't this have been completed when the event concluded, since it's Santa?  Again, see screenshot below.

User ID is below, and I play on an Android device.

Answers

• RamishaIntizar
    RamishaIntizar Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    Yes you first collected santa the yeti sticker then you dont havve. I dont know what is the matter . I also have collected it but now i dont have its gone . I am very disappointed that my character is not . :(
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello @marajayne and Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community @RamishaIntizar

We wish you both and your loved ones a Happy and Healthy New Year :) 

@marajayne, yes!  That is "Santa Yeti" -- which is one of the Costumes of Yeti. 

So, Janyne and @RamishaIntizar! Do you both remember if you have collected all of the Gift Boxes in that first week?  Because, by looking at the screenshot @marajayne has provided, it looks like one of the Gift Boxes might have been missed!!

We are supposed to beat all the levels AND find all the Gift Boxes, then open them to collect the stickers for the special costume!  If we have missed even a single gift box (which was Level Reward), we will miss a chance to collect all the stickers and hence, we will not receive that character.. 

But, let me inquire our Friends Community Manager about it and get back to you!  Since you have provided your game ID number, you are all set :+1:    

@RamishaIntizar, can you too provide your game user ID number?  This link will help you (click on the Green fonts here) --->  find your ID number  

Talk to you both soon!  Have a great rest of the week and wonderful New Year =)
  • marajayne
    Options
    I did get all of the gift boxes, however there was one that was on the 'open' screen when I got busy with real life and didn't open it right away. When I came back to the game, it had reset and I did not get the daily box, but was given the weekly on.  That is the only box I did not open, even though I did earn them all.  
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    marajayne said:
    I did get all of the gift boxes, however there was one that was on the 'open' screen when I got busy with real life and didn't open it right away. When I came back to the game, it had reset and I did not get the daily box, but was given the weekly on.  That is the only box I did not open, even though I did earn them all.  
    Thank you for the reply, Jayne!!  Probably, that could be the reason for Yeti to not appear into your game fully!!  Once this weekend is over, I will ask the Candy Friends Community Team and find out if the Studio can do anything about it!  But, I cannot promise you that Santa Yeti will come as it is completely up to the Studio team!! 

Hope this made sense!  I will get back to you after the weekend! 

Have a great rest of the week and wonderful new year :) 
  • marajayne
    Options
    That example was from the second week of the contest, not the last week. And I missed out on all of the costumes except for the bubble gum troll angel. 
  • PummyRaj
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello again @marajayne, Hope you had a great weekend :) 

You did not receive those other costumes because, just like me you also have them in your collection!  I just checked your screenshots and I saw the "Elf Dachs" and "Reindeer Misty"!  When we already own the costumes that are being given, then we will only receive some Lollipops and the "friendly Charged boosters"! 

And like I have said earlier, I will inquire about the "Santa Yeti"!  The Community Team have a public holiday today, hence they are not in the office.

Were you able to play the "Superstar challenge" that ran for 3 days?  Since you have Olivia already, you do not have worry about her too! 

So, except for Santa Yeti, you have all the characters up to date :+1:   

Hope this clarifies and made sense!  Please let me know if you have any other questions!  

Talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful day/evening!
  • marajayne
    Options
    Yes, thank you.  I didn't play the Superstar challenge because I was frustrated with the event, so I appreciate you letting me know they were repeat costumes.  

I know a new event was supposed to start today, but I don't have it.  Any update on that?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?