🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Missing prize from the Quest gold prize ending Jan 5, 2020

itstanna
itstanna Posts: 6 Level 2
My iOS ID is 10174735823. 
I completed 10 quests winning gold. The prize box popped up on my screen stating I won gold and click to receive prize but I didn’t receive any prizes. Please help me get the prizes I earned. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,639 Candy Moderator
    Hello @itstanna Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

No need to be sad at all!  Because, Odus's giving away gifts is a bit different than the other events and characters.  We do not click on the gift box to open and see what does that gift box contains!!   

Whenever Odus gives us goodies -- the Lollipop Hammers i.e., are added directly to our game!  You can see them when you open a level next time!

If you think none of the Lollipops are added, please post back and let us know.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to reply back. 

Hope this clarifies!  Have a great rest of the day and a wonderful New Year filled with Joy and Love 🤗  
  • itstanna
    Thanks for quick reply.. No, they are not there :( I’ve done everything to see and it’s the same amount as yesterday. 
  • kdubya44
    kdubya44 Posts: 5 Level 2
    I completed 10 quests winning gold. The prize box popped up on my screen stating I won gold and click to receive prize but I didn’t receive any prizes. Please help me get the prizes I earned.
  • itstanna
    KDub do you know how I can go about getting the missing prize?
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @itstanna, and Hearty Welcome to @kdubya44

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received your Lollipop Hammers....  and it should not happen like that :o  :o 

Can you both please post your game user ID number with the help of this link  "Find my ID Number"

I will escalate this to the Candy Friends Community Manager and see what they can do about this :+1:  

Thank you very much for being patient and understanding! 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening =)
  • kdubya44
    My ID is 1126347588. I have been perusing the forums and noticed others are also having issues with receiving the end of the episode reward. Although I can’t pinpoint an exact time, this has happened to me several times over the past couple of months. Thank you for your help!
  • itstanna
    Yes please help get the rewards for this. Here is my iOS Id again. Do you know how long it will take to receive it? 10174735823
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @itstanna, Thank you for your reply :+1: 

Usually, one day!  I will have to inform about the issue and give your ID number to our Community Team!  And then, they will look into your game with the help of your ID and send in the rewards =) 

Currently they are out of office and will come back only tomorrow morning!  So, I would say probably 24 hours at the max!!
  • PummyRaj
    kdubya44 said:
    My ID is 1126347588. I have been perusing the forums and noticed others are also having issues with receiving the end of the episode reward. Although I can’t pinpoint an exact time, this has happened to me several times over the past couple of months. Thank you for your help!
    Hello again @kdubya44, =) 

Are you missing the reward from the Odus Quest OR the End of the Map rewards? 

Sorry!  I need to make sure before I can escalate this to the team... you have posted in the "Missing Odus rewards" but are informing that you have missed the "End Map Rewards"!! 

Can you please clarify?  Thank you!     
  • kdubya44
    Both. The missing end of map rewards are intermittent. Sometimes I get them, sometimes I don’t. Thank you for your help! Kenny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?