🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

No new present at the start of each new day

useitorloseit87
useitorloseit87 Posts: 17 Level 2
I used to get that new present when you log in to play every day.  No more .please help.  Frustrated 

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,349 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    OK!  Thank you for the info @useitorloseit87, :+1: 

Did you try reinstalling the game App?  If not, would you like to try it?  But, you will be loosing all your lollipops and boosters though!!  

Usually, deleting and reinstalling the App would resolve this "no connection" issue!!  Please let me know!   I will give you proper steps to follow with the reinstalling!   

Also wondering... the above game user ID number you gave, it is for the Candy Friends game only, right? 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Hello @useitorloseit87 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving the "Daily Reward" in your game!! 

Would you mind me asking you, what game you are having this issue?  I would like to make sure as we have this Daily Reward feature in many King games =)  

Also, do you remember when did this start? 

Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day and a wonderful New Year filled with Love & Joy :)
  • useitorloseit87
     I am having the no daily present issue on Candy Crush Friends.  No daily present and can't buy boosters.  It started about 3 or 4 week's ago. I would love your help. And also thanks for your quick response 
  • PummyRaj
    edited January 2020
    Hello again @useitorloseit87, Thank you for replying back with the details :+1: 

Can you please tell me what device you are using to play the game (I know it is Android as you have asked a question about Play Store =)  ) 

Also, your game user ID number?  This link will help you ---> "Find my ID Number"

Once you provide me these details, I will try to find out what's going on?

Talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!
  • useitorloseit87
    HI I'm getting back to you with the info you requested to help me.  I am presently playing on a Galaxy note 4 phone. My game user ID# is 9247404672....Thank you so much for your help. 
  • PummyRaj
    Thank you for getting back with the needed details @useitorloseit87 :+1: 

I will escalate this issue to our Friends Community In-charge and ask what to do to resolve the issue!

I will get back to you within next few days!  I request you to please be patient till then!

Thank you for understanding!  Talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!
  • useitorloseit87
    Thank you for checking out this issue for me. It's appreciated.  I'll wait for a response. .....
  • useitorloseit87
    Still waiting on a response.  Any luck? 
  • PummyRaj
    Very Sorry for my delayed response @useitorloseit87 :o   Became very busy with my personal life activities!

I have few questions for you...  when you are trying to buy the boosters, are you seeing any error message?  It would be something like "oops something went wrong" or "connection failed", etc., 

Are you playing any other games on your device?  If so, are you able to play them properly?  Are all the features working in them?  Is it ONLY the Friends game you are having this issue?

Will it be possible for you to post a screenshot?  This web-page helps you to take the screenshot https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/    And to post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" located in the tool-bar, then select "Choose Files" to upload the image from your device. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • useitorloseit87
    Thank you for your quick response today. I do play a couple of other games. The only 2 that give me trouble are Candy Crush friends and Candy Crush soda.  The circles on both games just spin and spin and I do get that error message you mentioned that's says "oops something went wrong ". It's going to take me a while to figure out how to send a screen shot as I am to computer savvy. So I'm hoping the info I gave you already will help.  Please let me know.  Also on the friends game it used to work.  That's what I don't understand. ...Thanks 
  • PummyRaj
    Thank you very much for the detailed explanation @useitorloseit87 :+1: 

Yes!  You do not need to post the screenshot as of now!  I will ask you again if the team would like to see it!  

So, this error message... does sad "Tiffy" comes up and sits down and the message pops up above her?  Or is it just the message but Tiffy does not appear? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?