1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

👑 New Character Alert 🍭

Comments

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Oh @mysticalmysty .
    I really really love that gif too.
    Jelly Queen looks awesome and ready for action!
  • ruialves
    ruialves Posts: 15 Level 2
    foxyfox said:
    I have a question not sure if posting in the right place.... I had the Jelly Queen pop up the other day which was up on the left hand side of the game screen under my lives, saying she was doing an event which was to start in 2 days. Today I received an update in the App Store showing update for the Jelly Queen event (pic attached) I installed this update and the Jelly Queen event is now no longer on my screen? 
    Anyone else have this. I don’t want to miss out on another event due to the updates. Thank you 😊 
    Same here @QueenMia like the one on xmas was no longer on my screens and you didn't help to got back the contdown is no longer on my screen so why im losing all the events ?
  • Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Hi @QueenMia, I can’t wait, the Jelly Queen looks good in my pumpkin scenery 🤔😕😔 Those pesky pumpkins just won’t go away, 😃maybe I should start baking 😋 pumpkin pie 🥧 🤣

I see striped fish on Jelly Queen’s fan, maybe her powers will be the striped fish that will clear one line.
  • DBlake13
    DBlake13 Posts: 49 Level 2
    I use an iPhone and earlier today I updated the app and countdown is gone. So maybe tomorrow it’ll show up.
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Nat09 - i had to laugh at the Pumpkin pie 🥧 comment as I literally said the same thing today 🤪🤣

Try the log out, clear cache & cookies and power off the device to see if that will get rid of them after today’s update. Mine disappeared overnight finally 🙌🏻

🔥🎃🍩
  • kellyboo
    kellyboo Posts: 21 Level 2
    I'm guessing that the Jelly Queen will have the power to spread jelly splotches when activated.  Will we have a Peanut Butter King sometime in the future?
  • BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,066 Pro Player 👑
    Morning @Foley1362
    I have the same issue my phone updated no more jelly queen but got this.
    Also tried the tips you suggested didn’t help will wait till tomorrow and see 🐨👋
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Hi @BQN537 - based on @QueenMia ‘s earlier response they are aware the count down clock disappeared but shouldn’t effect the event starting tomorrow. 🤞🏻 

You’re in for a Jellytastic ride 🤪

• TheBoss
    TheBoss Posts: 13 Level 2
    foxyfox said:
    I have a question not sure if posting in the right place.... I had the Jelly Queen pop up the other day which was up on the left hand side of the game screen under my lives, saying she was doing an event which was to start in 2 days. Today I received an update in the App Store showing update for the Jelly Queen event (pic attached) I installed this update and the Jelly Queen event is now no longer on my screen? 
    Anyone else have this. I don’t want to miss out on another event due to the updates. Thank you 😊 
    ME TOO!! I’m glad I’m not the only one. Should be starting soon. And I have collected all available characters don’t want to ruin my good streak. Lol. Any help would be awesome!! 
  • TheBoss
    TheBoss Posts: 13 Level 2
    ruialves said:
    foxyfox said:
    Same here @QueenMia like the one on xmas was no longer on my screens and you didn't help to got back the contdown is no longer on my screen so why im losing all the events ?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?