šŸ”„ Hot right Now! šŸŒ¶
šŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
šŸ‘Æā€ā™€ļøFind your Team HERE!

šŸ‘‘ New Character Alert šŸ­

Comments

• TheBoss
    TheBoss Posts: 13 Level 2
    Me too!! Iā€™ve collected all available characters and donā€™t want to miss one in my scrapbook. Any help would be great. TyiaĀ 
  • monturab
    monturab Posts: 2 Newbie
    I think she becomes a pink and white stripedĀ  Ā jelly eating fish times 2 when you use 2 of the yellow white striped candy corn pieces!Ā 
  • xpadafora
    xpadafora Posts: 21 Level 2
    foxyfox said:
    I have a question not sure if posting in the right place.... I had the Jelly Queen pop up the other day which was up on the left hand side of the game screen under my lives, saying she was doing an event which was to start in 2 days. Today I received an update in the App Store showing update for the Jelly Queen event (pic attached) I installed this update and the Jelly Queen event is now no longer on my screen?Ā 
    Anyone else have this. I donā€™t want to miss out on another event due to the updates. Thank you šŸ˜ŠĀ 
    This happen to me too. I hope they fix it šŸ˜­
  • NataliaMarcela_35
    NataliaMarcela_35 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    Me desapareciĆ³ el evento,yo lo quierošŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • DBlake13
    DBlake13 Posts: 49 Level 2
    xpadafora said:
    foxyfox said:
    I have a question not sure if posting in the right place.... I had the Jelly Queen pop up the other day which was up on the left hand side of the game screen under my lives, saying she was doing an event which was to start in 2 days. Today I received an update in the App Store showing update for the Jelly Queen event (pic attached) I installed this update and the Jelly Queen event is now no longer on my screen?Ā 
    Anyone else have this. I donā€™t want to miss out on another event due to the updates. Thank you šŸ˜ŠĀ 
    This happen to me too. I hope they fix it šŸ˜­
    Me too. Iā€™m a iPhone user so I donā€™t know what to do to clear caches. So Iā€™ll wait till they fix this.
  • heatheroa
    heatheroa Posts: 4 Pro Player 👑
    ruialves said:
    foxyfox said:
    Same here @QueenMia like the one on xmas wasĀ no longer on my screens and you didn't help to got back the contdownĀ is no longer on my screenĀ so why im losing all the events ?
    TheBoss said:
    foxyfox said:
    ME TOO!! Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not the only one. Should be starting soon. And I have collected all available characters donā€™t want to ruin my good streak. Lol. Any help would be awesome!!Ā 
    Same for me my countdownĀ  is gone
  • candystripe
    candystripe Posts: 70 Level 3
    edited January 2020
    I'm guessing she gives stripped fish the way Odus gives stripped candy. I love Odus by the way. Him and Tiffi are my favorites.Ā 
  • caroi
    caroi Posts: 3 Newbie
    Nat09 said:
    Hi @QueenMia, IĀ canā€™t wait, the Jelly Queen looks good in my pumpkin scenery šŸ¤”šŸ˜•šŸ˜” Those pesky pumpkins just wonā€™t go away, šŸ˜ƒmaybe I should start baking šŸ˜‹ pumpkin pie šŸ„§ šŸ¤£

I see striped fish on Jelly Queenā€™s fan, maybe her powers will be the striped fish that will clear one line.

foxyfox said:

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited January 2020
    Hi everyone,

I wanted to give you a quick update on the situation with the Jelly Queen event:

As you know, her Majesty the Queen can sometimes be unpredictable. Our Studio is trying to identify why she's ran away from the game and is doing its very best to bring her back.
    However, we don't know yet how long it will take and we therefore might have to postpone the event for a bit. This might be necessary to make sure that everyone will be able to play the Jelly Queen event. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

We'll keep you posted as soon as we have some news from the Queen. Thanks a lot everyone for your understanding and patience.Ā 

Royal salutations šŸ’

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?