👑 New Character Alert 🍭

Comments

• Mimilka
    Mimilka Posts: 8 Level 2
    Hej hej 😊 rozumiem
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    edited January 2020
    Hi there @QueenMia it looks like my game doesn't have the Jelly Queen event either as it seemed to have disappeared after the update like the other players here O.o

Also @Nat09 did you get the most recent update of CCFS yet? 🤔
  • starsweet
    starsweet Posts: 484 Level 3
    I am on level 2000 with the last update and I don't have the event. Please I want to get it.😢
  • Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Hi @SeraphicStar, nice to talk to you and yes, my phone automatically updates itself. I did what @Foley1362 said yesterday. I logged off and shut my phone off then reopened later on. I’m not sure how to erase the cache but I know my phone doesn’t allow the cookies ( the switch is off), so bye bye pumpkins . I still had the Jelly Queen on the map and this morning she’s in my scrapbook ( maybe she wants to stay there permanently 😂, that’s ok by me)
  • gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    This what I get when I log into my game

When I click to play I got this

No jelly queen event. Two days ago I had the countdown for two days until the event started. But that disappeared later on that day. I was pretty hopeful that the event  would be here today since I had the countdown saying that the event would start in two days. I thought I would let you know @QueenMia. Like @Nat09 said that she's a patient woman as am I😉. M game ID is 10208082809. Thank you in advance, I know you are a busy with so much in this community.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    lemcbl said:
    That is amazing, @QueenMia. But what about the ones that collected only a few stickers in the Super Holiday Challenge even though we completed all levels? What happened to Olivia as it does not appear in the characters list to be completed?
    Hi @lemcbl - The Superstar Holiday Challenge gave you the opportunity to start collecting stickers for Olivia. You will keep on earning stickers as you play and eventually, you'll be able to unlock that amazing character! Just be patient and keep on playing 😉
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited January 2020
    Hi everyone,

I wanted to give you a quick update on the situation with the Jelly Queen event:

As you know, her Majesty the Jelly Queen can sometimes be unpredictable. Our Studio is trying to identify why she's ran away from the game and is doing its very best to bring her back.

However, we don't know yet how long it will take and therefore we will have to postpone the event for a bit. This is necessary to make sure that everyone will be able to play the Jelly Queen event. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

We'll keep you posted as soon as we have some news from the Queen.

Thanks a lot everyone for your understanding and patience. 

Royal salutations 🍒
  • lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5
    Thank you for the update. 
    🤞
    QueenMia said:
    Hi everyone,

I wanted to give you a quick update on the situation with the Jelly Queen event:

As you know, her Majesty the Queen can sometimes be unpredictable. Our Studio is trying to identify why she's ran away from the game and is doing its very best to bring her back.
    However, we don't know yet how long it will take and we therefore might have to postpone the event for a bit. This might be necessary to make sure that everyone will be able to play the Jelly Queen event. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

We'll keep you posted as soon as we have some news from the Queen. Thanks a lot everyone for your understanding and patience. 

Royal salutations 🍒

• RamishaIntizar
    RamishaIntizar Posts: 15 Level 2
    My royal invitation just disappeared after updating my game.
  • Mahiveche
    Mahiveche Posts: 763 Level 5
    Dear @QueenMia
    No problem at all, we will be paient and we understand and thank you because we know how hard you all work to keep us happy  =)<3

g

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?