Same here. Anyone? 
    Yes same here .😓😥
  • mrskcc
    mrskcc Posts: 11 Level 2
    Same problem here too. 
  • Danielculin
    Danielculin Posts: 20 Level 2
    PummyRaj said:
    @OctoberDragon @ffs @Ragnar7998 @xpadafora @Danielculin @Gazzy @moyu @RamishaIntizar @TJO @Christ64 @labeach2002 @WhimsicalV and @susecav!

Hello to all of you and Hearty Welcome to all the new comers 🤗

I am very sorry to hear the Olivia was not added to your characters!  Unfortunately, we too do not have any idea about it as most of us have received her last year itself in a "Special Event"!!  She took few special levels and a Star Chaser with 45 Stars I think (do not remember exactly)!!  

I am guessing you will be gaining more stickers in the Gift Boxes you guys will be opening in the game from now on.... just like other characters we have collected till now!  This could be because Olivia is a complete new character -- Unlike Yeti or Misty, and the other 2... because we already have them in our collection and the "Christmas Special" prizes were just extra costumes. 

But, Olivia is completely new and we do not have her in our collection.  So, we will have to collect all the stickers that are needed to completely conquer her!!  So, how do you earn more stickers??  Just like how we did with other characters... in the gift boxes from Daily Quests, Star Chaser, End Map Reward, etc., etc.,   

Did it make sense?  These are only my thoughts based upon the past characters appearance!  But, I will make sure with the Friends Community In-charge, once they come back to office tomorrow :+1: 

Thank you all for your patience and understanding!  Please post back if you have further questions.  Also, if you have not added your game user ID number, please take help of this link "Find my ID" and post it (just in case)!  

Keep having fun in your games and have a wonderful day/evening to all of you! 
    Thank you for your kind respond. I also thought that we will have to collect Olivia’s stickers throught gift boxes but I could’t find her in my scrapbook in uncollected characters like I did with all other characters before I collected all their stickers. Also, since I finished Superstar levels I haven’t received any new Olivia stickers from gift boxes and rewards so it is confusing me.
  • Jasmina
    Jasmina Posts: 1,206 Level 3
    I also, don’t have Olivia! And also I don’t have Holiday Calendar(after I didn’t get:-1) Yetti The Santa; &
     -2) Bubblegum Troll The Angel!
    after that week, when I played for The Angel( I think that is 4.week!), the competition vanished!!! 😩🥺😢😭😤😠😡
  • moyu
    moyu Posts: 3 Newbie
    i cleared all calendar stages but.. :(

my id is 5500225434.

waiting for your good news.

• Jasmina
    Jasmina Posts: 1,206 Level 3
    I’m sorry if I’m little late for USER ID! So my USER ID is: 4981119740.  
    Thank you & bye!!! 👋

• Danielculin
    My user ID is 10986769988.
  • susecav
    susecav Posts: 5 Level 2
    My id is 10653461309
  • Danielculin
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi everyone and sorry for the delay! I've been busy looking after our Majesty the Jelly Queen! 

The Superstar Holiday Challenge gave you the opportunity to start collecting stickers for Olivia - The character is connected to the event itself, so without the live event, the stickers do not show in your scrapbook. So do not worry! It does not show, but it is there! You will be able to collect more Olivia stickers and see your progress during future events. 

That's the way it works for now - We know it's not "ideal" and we'll be looking at ways to improve that in the future.  But for now, all you need to know is that your stickers are not lost and that your progress will continue when you'll receive more stickers... and eventually, you'll be able to unlock that amazing character! Just be patient and keep on playing 😉

I hope that make sense and that it clarifies it all! Sorry again for the delay and confusion! 

See you around the Community and happy playing 🍒

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?