🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

👑 New Character Alert 🍭

Comments

• Erelda
    Erelda Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thank you for letting us know. I was afraid i was glitching again. I cant wait to meet her.  =)
  • RosaC63
    RosaC63 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Can"t wait to see beautiful Jelly Queen in the game. Hope her powers are jamalicious.
  • ntm
    ntm Posts: 7 Level 2
    ruialves said:
    foxyfox said:
    I have a question not sure if posting in the right place.... I had the Jelly Queen pop up the other day which was up on the left hand side of the game screen under my lives, saying she was doing an event which was to start in 2 days. Today I received an update in the App Store showing update for the Jelly Queen event (pic attached) I installed this update and the Jelly Queen event is now no longer on my screen? 
    Anyone else have this. I don’t want to miss out on another event due to the updates. Thank you 😊 
    Same here @QueenMia like the one on xmas was no longer on my screens and you didn't help to got back the contdown is no longer on my screen so why im losing all the events ?
    Me sucedió lo mismo....🤔
  • QueenReineer
    QueenReineer Posts: 205 Level 3
    Me desapareció el evento,yo lo quiero😭😭😭😭

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
    Hello, it seems the same happened to other players. They are already looking into it. Regards!!

Hola, parece que a otros jugadores les ha sucedido lo mismo. Ya se están ocupando. Saludos!!
  • TaniaSloan
    TaniaSloan Posts: 145 Level 3
    I think her power is in her wand. She will add jelly to the board!!!👏👏👏💜
  • Smokvica
    Smokvica Posts: 46 Level 2
    xpadafora said:
    foxyfox said:
    I have a question not sure if posting in the right place.... I had the Jelly Queen pop up the other day which was up on the left hand side of the game screen under my lives, saying she was doing an event which was to start in 2 days. Today I received an update in the App Store showing update for the Jelly Queen event (pic attached) I installed this update and the Jelly Queen event is now no longer on my screen? 
    Anyone else have this. I don’t want to miss out on another event due to the updates. Thank you 😊 
    This happen to me too. I hope they fix it 😭
    Same here :(
  • Jasmina
    Jasmina Posts: 1,206 Level 3
    poof gone 
    Same here! 😢
    I am so sad about that & also for Holiday competition. I didn’t get Yetti the Santa & Bubblegum Troll Angel. And...for the end my game was disapeared. I didn’t even seen Olivia...😰😥
  • Jasmina
    Smokvica said:
    xpadafora said:
    foxyfox said:
    This happen to me too. I hope they fix it 😭
    Same here :(
    And here also!!! I hope that you fix that, because that is no 1. time that happend. 
  • Jasmina
    I also, can’t wait to meet our new caracter Queen Jelly. I think her power is spreading the jam with her fan (she have that in her arms!). But I don’t know for 1,2 or 3 places.🤔🤔🤔
  • Rebecca_Lee77
    Rebecca_Lee77 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Hi @QueenMia,
     I'm not getting the new Jelly Queen event, when the up date came in I did it but it appears to have gone back to Halloween decorations. Any news on what is happening please.  Thank you 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?