🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Did not receive Pilgrim costume

2»

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,282 Candy Moderator
    Hello again @natgamer Hope you are having a nice day/evening :) 

The present is gone because our Friends Community In-charge has sent the Pilgrim costume towards you.  If you do not see him yet -->  Force close the game App  --->  Clear cookies / cache --->  Turn off your device for 2-3 minutes and restart it --->  Connect to WiFi and log back into the game --->  Check your characters' book.  You should be able to find it now.  

If now, please let me know!  
  • natgamer
    natgamer Posts: 19 Level 2
    I still don’t see the pilgrim.. 
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @natgamer Very Sorry to know that!!  

I will ask the Friends Community Manager about it and see what they can do about it!  But, you will have to wait till Monday, please!  

Thank you for understanding and your patience.  Have a great weekend ahead  =)  
  • natgamer
    natgamer Posts: 19 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    I had to reinstall the app because it wasn’t connecting to my account (not able to save progress, make purchases, or receive special event prizes). I did receive the pilgrim costume just now after reinstalling.

• PummyRaj
    Hello @natgamer, Hope you are doing fine and you and your loves ones are having a wonderful New Year 🤗

Very glad to know about the update with regards to the Nutcracker Costume!  Looks like he was stuck in middle of the way or may be BGT was being very naughty and caught hold of him :D  :D 

Anyways, you have him now and he will not be going anywhere!  Enjoy playing with the cute Pilgrim Nutcracker and have fun :+1: 

Thank you very much for coming back to tell us about the news!  So sweet of you! 

Keep having fun in your games and have a great rest of the week =)      

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?