1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

👑 New Character Alert 🍭

Comments

• SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    edited January 2020
    Yay @QueenMia I got Jelly Queen event in my game! :3

I can't wait to start on this, but it'll have to wait until after work :frown:

P.S. Hope everyone else gets this event in your game & enjoys it! :hurrah:
  • Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Hi @QueenMia, I’ve been playing this morning with Jelly Queen and OMG AMAZING. Some levels are pretty hard but I’m up for the challenge and I’m going to get Jelly Queen in my scrapbook 😁
  • m_eo
    m_eo Posts: 21 Level 2
    Yes, affirmative, she's back! :)
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    So glad you're enjoying it as much as we do, @SeraphicStar, @Nat09 - She is gorgeous, isn't she?! 🤗 

Good luck, guys🍒 
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Hey @QueenMia.
    I have trouble.
    I updated yesterday my game in version 1.28.8 and still, it didn't appear to me.
    I wonder why.
    I'm still waiting that event to come.
  • ruialves
    ruialves Posts: 15 Level 2
    QueenMia said:
    Hello everyone and welcome to those who just joined the Community 🤗

Good news! 

Our amazing Game Studio has found the Queen and she has accepted to come back to the Candy Crush Friends World!
    All you need to do to start playing the event is to make sure to update the game to the 1.28.8 version

Since we had to release a new version, it can take a few minutes so if the Queen does not show back immediately after the update, just play a level or 2 and it will come up eventually.

Please leave us your feedback below and help us make the game even sweeter 🍭

Thanks again to all of you for being kind and patient with her highness the Jelly Queen! 

Happy playing 🍒 

PS: Don't forget to get your exclusive (and amazing work of art) Jelly Queen wallpaper for your phone or desktop right here

@QueenMia like xmas the jelly queen event isn't on my phone i got the version 1.28.8
  • Mahiveche
    Mahiveche Posts: 763 Level 5
    QueenMia said:
    Hello everyone and welcome to those who just joined the Community 🤗

Good news! 

Our amazing Game Studio has found the Queen and she has accepted to come back to the Candy Crush Friends World!
    All you need to do to start playing the event is to make sure to update the game to the 1.28.8 version

Since we had to release a new version, it can take a few minutes so if the Queen does not show back immediately after the update, just play a level or 2 and it will come up eventually.

Please leave us your feedback below and help us make the game even sweeter 🍭

Thanks again to all of you for being kind and patient with her highness the Jelly Queen! 

Happy playing 🍒 

PS: Don't forget to get your exclusive (and amazing work of art) Jelly Queen wallpaper for your phone or desktop right here

I have the version needed and still no change. If I understood well you are saying that in this case we will need to play again Level 2, right?

I am asking to be shure because in this case, it will take me a longggggg longgg time to go back in the game until Level 2  ;)
  • ElenaSaia77
    ElenaSaia77 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    Edited by CM - Unsupported Language
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Hey @Mahiveche.
    I have the same problem too .
    I have the update but still no Jelly Queen showed up yet.
    I think that she said to play one or two levels from your game until she shows up.
    I'm not sure cause I didn't give a try yet.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?