🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
đŸ‘Żâ€â™€ïžFind your Team HERE!

👑 New Character Alert 🍭

Comments

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    edited January 2020
    Hi @Mahiveche and @Sofia1992, you need to continue playing CCF at the level that you’re at( no need to scroll back) just continue playing and she will  pop up and surprise you. That’s what happened to me đŸ„°
  • Mahiveche
    Mahiveche Posts: 763 Level 5
    Sofia1992 said:
    Hey @Mahiveche.
    I have the same problem too .
    I have the update but still no Jelly Queen showed up yet.
    I think that she said to play one or two levels from your game until she shows up.
    I'm not sure cause I didn't give a try yet.
    I am stuck in my level from yesterday morning and many times didn't passed because to do it I needed just 1 more move  ;)

So please when you will try it tell me if that resolved the problem.

Thank you so much dear  =)<3

• lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5
    Mahiveche said:
    QueenMia said:
    Hello everyone and welcome to those who just joined the Community đŸ€—

Good news! 

Our amazing Game Studio has found the Queen and she has accepted to come back to the Candy Crush Friends World!
    All you need to do to start playing the event is to make sure to update the game to the 1.28.8 version. 

Since we had to release a new version, it can take a few minutes so if the Queen does not show back immediately after the update, just play a level or 2 and it will come up eventually.

Please leave us your feedback below and help us make the game even sweeter 🍭

Thanks again to all of you for being kind and patient with her highness the Jelly Queen! 

Happy playing 🍒 

PS: Don't forget to get your exclusive (and amazing work of art) Jelly Queen wallpaper for your phone or desktop right here! 

I have the version needed and still no change. If I understood well you are saying that in this case we will need to play again Level 2, right?

I am asking to be shure because in this case, it will take me a longggggg longgg time to go back in the game until Level 2  ;)
    You need to play one or two games on the level you are on then go back and the Queen quest should appear. Hope this clarifies. 
    Happy playing. This 
  • Mahiveche
    Mahiveche Posts: 763 Level 5
    Nat09 said:
    Hi @Mahiveche and @Sofia1992, you need to continue playing CCF at the level that you’re at( no need to scroll back) just continue playing and she will  pop up and surprise you. That’s what happened to me đŸ„°
    So dear @Nat09 even if I repeat the same level in witch at the moment I am stuck at, it will appear sooner or later? =)

Thank you for your help  <3

• Rebecca_Lee77
    Rebecca_Lee77 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Hi, @QueenMia, this is what I got when I downloaded version 1.28.8 yesterday. Still no Jelly Queen. Could the update be released again please. Thank you
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2

27 days...? 

That looks amazing! 😍
    @QueenMia
  • kl955959
    kl955959 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I think her powers are a fish that spread like the striped candies
  • Smokvica
    Smokvica Posts: 46 Level 2
  • kymomof4rn
    kymomof4rn Posts: 2 Newbie
    Not showing on my app yet to play  :(
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey again! 

If you're still having issue, just be patient. We know that after new releases, there can be a short while before events trigger for everyone - The Queen is on her way 😉 

Also wanted to share some interesting links with you, since you're here

👉 Let us know what you think about the event here and help us make the game sweeter than ever! Please! 🙏

🎖 Unlock the Jelly Queen for a chance to 
    win 30 Gold bars here! 

🌈 Don't forget to grab your exclusive Jelly Queen wallpaper here! 

See you around guys and don't forget to have fun 🍒

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?