🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

No internet connection

Answers

• Garp
    Garp Posts: 1 Newbie
    I am also playing on android device. This problem started suddenly for me about 3 weeks ago. I have Internet connection for all other apps. I am afraid to reinstall since I have not been connected to Facebook. I am at level 2185 and I really do not want to loose everything. It seems to be a general problem which King must solve immediately.  I seems that they are ignoring a huge problem which has gone on for a long time.  What shall I do? I will quit playing King games if this goes on.
  • coleenkaras
    coleenkaras Posts: 3 Newbie
    My internet connection is off and on.  Can’t log off of my Facebook profile. 
  • yorkshiregirl
    yorkshiregirl Posts: 22 Level 2
    I’m on Candy Crush Saga on apple. Version 12.4.4 on my I.phone and version 13.3 on my I pad. It has been going on for about a month now. No bonuses etc and telling me I have no internet connection on both when I have. When I try to log in I get this message on both. I am on level 2477 on my phone and level 2908 on my I.pad. I have updated both today on my app. updates but no change. I have no profile picture or info either.....that seems to have disappeared too! Any help would be appreciated as this is very frustrating. 
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend
    @yorkshiregirl

Hello, have you already followed this failure above? Then please do it. Otherwise, please contact again!
  • yorkshiregirl
    Wey hey..... worked on my phone 📱 just going to try on my I pad now. I took a screenshot of my progress just in case I lost it but it all got reinstated. Here goes.......
  • yorkshiregirl
    Well it’s sort of worked on my I.pad. It has linked my I.phone and I.pad games together and they have both come up as game 2887 although they were both different levels. I don’t suppose you know of any way I can get them back to separate games like they were before do you? If not I’ll just put another game on my I pad......

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend
    @yorkshiregirl

You're funny. You are the only one who wants to separate the games. I often read that they should be connected. I will pass it on to @QueenB. She will help you again ...

• yorkshiregirl
    Well I was on different levels as I didn’t put it on my I phone straight away.....it’s an old person thing 😆 but it’s no problem really. Thanks for your help and making a techno phobe sort out her problem. 👍🏽
  • SipseySue
    SipseySue Posts: 7 Level 2
    I just started playing again after a long break, and the no connection issue has been going on ever since I downloaded the game again. I am not getting any of my rewards because of it.
     I'm on Android Moto G7 Play. 
    Latest version of the game (soda crush)
  • SipseySue
    SipseySue Posts: 7 Level 2
    When I tap on "get your prize" it just keeps loading so I have to restart the game and it doesn't give me the gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?