👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Jelly Queen crashes - Level freezes

Answers

• Moonflow
    Moonflow Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Hi PummyRaj,

To answer your questions:

1) Were the "Friendly Charged Boosters" active when you were playing this level?

Yes. The fishes and the sphere-thingies. They did their thing (popping etcetra) and THEN the level froze.

2) Did the game froze as soon as the level was open OR the boosters did their magic? 

The level opened normally, but the game froze after the fishes popped gems.

** Some of us experienced this in level # 5!!  

I didn't experience anything in particular in level 5.

3) What device are you using to play the game?

I'm on a Samsung 10+
    My user ID is: 1582038447

I spend 9 gold bars that are wasted because of the crash. Hope you can give them back to me?

Tnx!

Merlijn
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    Hi everyone - Thanks for letting us know! 

I've seen a few other players reporting the same as you and the Studio is informed - They're looking into it. I'll keep you posted as soon as possible. We're sorry for the inconvenience. 

Thanks so much for your patience and help with the investigation! Your reports are helping us! 
  • Siachoquero
    Siachoquero Posts: 2 Newbie
    I am on lever 5 on Jelly Queen and so far it seems impossible. Also screen has frozen for me on this level 3 times not letting me move anything.
  • Scottyboy29
    Scottyboy29 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I have had to quit two levels on the special event because they have Frozen. There have also been wrapped candies that only explode once and then just sit there and Shake.
  • ronb423
    ronb423 Posts: 6 Level 2
    The screen keeps freezing after the initial load and effects (I have two 30 minute power ups), and then you can only get it to work by quitting the level. This is highly disappointing 
  • Mrs_Shady
    Mrs_Shady Posts: 13 Level 2
    This morning I tried playing level 5 again and it was not frozen but last night when it froze I lost 2 different boosters the blue fish and blue ball and the level seems impossible without them now. Is that true? Also, I do not quite understand what those jelly blockers are. Last night the little man came on screen to show me and I didn't understand what he was illustrating.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    Welcome back @Mrs_Shady and also a Warm Welcome to @ronb423, @Scottyboy29 and @Siachoquero

I am sorry to hear that you all are having this issue in the game!!  The "Friendly Charged Boosters" are the culprits here...  I guess Jelly Queen does not want to take those boosters' help to conquer her!! 

So, what I would suggest you to do is (which is I am also following =) ) --> If you have the helping boosters, play your regular levels and let them expire, then come back to the Jelly Queen levels.  Otherwise, unnecessarily, you will loose the lives and the boosters will be wasted!  

This is ONLY temporary until the Studio finds a fix for this!  Please see our Friends Community Manager's note above with regards!  

Thanks a lot for your patience and understanding!  Have a wonderful weekend ahead =)
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Hello Merlijn @Moonflow

Thank you for providing all the details I was asking for :+1: 

With regards to the "Gold Bars" you have lost in the game, I am sorry to say that I am also player like you, who likes to help out other players in this Community!  Hence, I am not sure whether you will be able to receive them back or not!!  But, I completely understand why you would like to have them back!

The Community Team are located overseas, hence already went home!  I can inquire about it on the coming Monday and let you know what to do!  Hope it is OK with you! 

Hope everything works out well!  Have a great weekend ahead =)   
  • Loonsje83
    Loonsje83 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Moonflow said:
    Here in the Netherlands the Jelly Queen is still alive. But on level 9 the game just crashes. That's a pitty, specially since I spend 9 gold bars for 5 extra lives in order to make it to the end of the event!
    I don't mind about the event, but I do mind about the gold I spend. What to do?

Ik ook Hollander ma ik heb geen jelly q😩

• sawasdee
    sawasdee Posts: 53 Level 2
    Help me please Jelly Queen Event is disappear.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?