🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

👑 New Character Alert 🍭

Comments

• Moira11
    Moira11 Posts: 4 Newbie
    The event isnt' still available in Germany.
    The update three days ago gave me an rollback to the version before Holiday Calendar . . .

So i play merry-go-round:
    Please update to newest version on screen
    Open in play-store (Version 1.27.6)
    Get notice of Holiday Calendar
    Open game . . .
    Play without Jelly Queen

• wickedjuggalojoe
    wickedjuggalojoe Posts: 1 Newbie
    For some reason it wont let me do updates for tye jelly queen. Does anyone got amy suggestions please 

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi everyone! 

Indeed, we found out that there are still some issues going on with a small group of players and we're sorry about this. Our Game Studio is working hard to bring the Jelly Queen event to all of you so please, just be a little more patient with us and her highness.

We know about the issue and are doing our best. Thanks you all for your understanding and patience 🙏 

In the meantime, you can go grab your exclusive Jelly Queen wallpaper specially made by the CCFS Art Team for you! Right here 🌟

I'll keep you posted as soon as we have news for you 🍒
  • MeliMal
    MeliMal Posts: 17 Level 2
    Hello! I don't get the event either. I have closed the app, play some levels but it did not appear...I'm on android and have the latest release.
  • purplehaze
    purplehaze Posts: 9 Level 2
    Yes!
    Now I have her ... Rushed little because I was afraid she would slip away again.
  • doehutton
    doehutton Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Hi, I know this is not the support thread for the jelly queen, I just couldn’t find where to post!

id 10167930081

i have the latest version of CC, I know you said that not everyone will have received the new chance to win the character but I am getting the character picture in my first screen? Should I have the game? Thanks

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Great job @purplehaze😉🎉🎉🎉, you must be tired🤪 lol you can go to bed now! I'm just joking around with you. I just got to the star chaser I can't wait to have her in my scrapbook! 
  • Kittykitty4280
    Kittykitty4280 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    <3  I'm so very addicted to this game. Happy sliding 😁😍💋😜
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited January 2020
    Hi everyone,

Great news! 

Our Studio has started to release a fix - No need to look for new update. All you need to do is be a little patient and the event will appear eventually. Please note that this might take a few hours. We know this is a bit frustrating but be assured it will be worth the wait! 

Thanks again for your patience 🍒
  • Rebecca_Lee77
    Rebecca_Lee77 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Thank you everyone. I have the Jelly Queen. 
    You are superstars.

Rebecca 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?