🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Give us your feedback on the Jelly Queen!

Comments

• caligirl77
    caligirl77 Posts: 10 Level 2
    This should be my 5th comment
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    This should be my 5th comment

Yes it is and hopefully it will get much higher!  =)
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    For those of you who have been playing CC Jelly Saga, did you ever notice her eyebrows in that game?  I never did until I see her now and her wiggling and her huge blue eyebrows!
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    I love this event! The style, the music, the colors, and especially the personality of the Jelly Queen! 

The more I play with her, the more I find myself calling her "you old Stada Baba." I don't know why or the exact translation but it seems like something my grandmother would have called her. She's stubborn. She's a bit sassy. She's jolly when she gets her way, but only for that moment. Then it goes back to being your fault that the pierogies are tough or the sheets aren't white enough. 

Maybe @firebombmarkus knows what a Stada Baba is? My grandmother didnt really explain it but I feel like I know it when I see it. Apologies if I am way off base. My grandmother had a sense of humor and I have a terrible memory. 😲😉♥️🐳

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Lol @wafercookieflippers I really don't know the meaning of it but I agree that she is awesome. She is my favorite character right now 😍
  • Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5
    I’m stuck on level 6! It’s freezes for me! 
  • AShadow
    AShadow Posts: 23 Level 2
    Where do I go to play the jelly queen event?
  • nanapamela
    nanapamela Posts: 54 Level 3
    Playing the jelly Queen is fun I'm already on nine kind of suck a little bit but it's really fun thank you
  • mgbritt
    mgbritt Posts: 1 Newbie
    I started playing the jelly event today. I was really enjoying playing the event, and go figure my phone battery starts dying on me. I go to put my phone on charge, and decided to come back to the game later after my phone had charged up. By the time I came back to the phone to the play the jelly queen event, it was no longer available. I am very dissatisfied and disappointed that I can no longer play the event. Why did this happen?
  • Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    I really like the event.  She definitely has personality and it comes through.  It looks like King put a lot of thought into her.  I think it is funny when she sighs and then looks to see if you are watching.  As for the overall event, I liked it.  The levels were hard but not too hard you couldn't get through without boosters.  Now King may want to look into what happens to people with multiple devices.  I got all the stickers for the Jelly Queen and unlocked her before completing the 10 levels.  After I got her I got 6 hours of the friendly fish which was nice I still haven't completed the event in any device.  This may be something King may want to look into.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?