🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Give us your feedback on the Jelly Queen!

Comments

• PurplePants
    PurplePants Posts: 41 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Rachee38 said:
    I had the jelly Queen challenge and was ip to level 6, now it has just totally vanished from the game! Like it was never on there. 
    Have tried updating and deleting app, cookies ec but nothing brings it back :( not impressed. 
    Lucky I didn’t spend money on it! 

See, this is what happened to me with the gummy icon, which is why I still don't have it. So far I'm on level 4 of this Jelly Queen thing, doubt that  it will work out well. Think this is just King's way of trying to get people to spend money. Not happening.
  • PurplePants
    PurplePants Posts: 41 Level 2
    It's almost as if "they" are picking and choosing who gets through this event and who doesn't.
  • Wondergirl
    Wondergirl Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi... I don't see how to reply to someone so I will tell everybody....
    If you don't have the queen event go in and uninstall the app then reinstall it that worked for me... hope it works for everyone who gives it a shot...  Remember before you do this that you are logged in to the app and your proggress has been saved.

• SagittariusQueen
    SagittariusQueen Posts: 5 Level 2
    Love the Jelly Queen levels I'm on 9 but it keeps freezing after the beginning if I get the boosters so I have to close it out and lose that life sad story
  • henryhenry
    henryhenry Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2020

If you don't have the queen event go in and uninstall the app then reinstall it that worked for me... 

Did you bonuses stayed after reinstall?
    Google play store doesn't have any updates for the game. Still no queen. Also it is very unfair, that some will have less time left to do challenges. That is if that event even will start for me before February 5th
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Please note that you will lose all the boosters if you uninstall the app. King will only compensate lost paid boosters and gold but they will not compensate the free boosters earned from the game. Take a screen shot of your stash of boosters and gold if you decide to go down this path. 
  • flew66
    I finished the 2nd part of the challenge, the 45 Stars Chaser today. I was surprised to see that the awards are all timed boosters. I was expecting a few lollipops similar to the BGT but it was all timed boosters! Oh well, they will help me to complete more levels for sure. B) 

• flew66
    edited January 2020
    I completed the 1st part of the challenge (10 levels) twice. I did it on my Win10 App and my Adroid app. I have to say the 10 special levels are quite challenging but not impossible. The Jelly Queen's power is great but only for a certain board with lots of orange candies as it takes 20 orange candies to charge up the Queen's power. Her power works great in the 10 specials level though as there are lots of orange candies in those levels. 
    Level 1 to 5 are relatively easier as you would receive the 30m timed boosters from level 1 prize box and then again in couple levels later. However, it comes to a screeching stop once you reach level 6. The timed booster is detrimental as the Queen would destroy the color bomb with her attack. You need the color bombs combo to start to have a chance to complete. 
    From Level 7 to 10, timed boosters are your friend. However, as mentioned above, I let the timed boosters expire so I can start level 6 properly. Now Level 7 is a bit of a challenge without the help from timed booster. I managed to finish it without timed booster after a few tries. 
    My game did freeze once in level 9. Couldn't move the candies. The only thing works are the booster and the exit button. Fortunately it happened only once to me. 
    Overall, it is a very enjoyable experience for me. 

P.S. I could play the 1st part of the challenge again in other device. It is a fun thing to do. <3
  • DBlake13
    DBlake13 Posts: 49 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    flew66 said:
    Please note that you will lose all the boosters if you uninstall the app. King will only compensate lost paid boosters and gold but they will not compensate the free boosters earned from the game. Take a screen shot of your stash of boosters and gold if you decide to go down this path. 
    Unfortunately I did uninstall the app but i did not take a screenshot of the boosters that I have. I did not see this comment. But the JQ event is oddly on my iPad mini but I rarely use it to play games as I don’t carry this to work. I really prefer to have it on my iPhone. Managed to beat the even now I’m collecting the stars. I really hope that the queen will be on my phone as well.

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    @DBlake13 as long you are using the same email and password for both of  your game on iPad and iPhone, you will get Jelly Queen on both device as soon as you completed on one of them. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?